Station Camp @ Dekalb Co

Wishbone

I can't believe no one has started this yet... A huge game for most likely the early lead in Reg 4!!! (unless White House stumbles). Homecoming for the Tigers I believe... Lets hear it Tigers and Bisons /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bisons by 15.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Station Camp play. They beat Sycamore but the weather did play a role. I've seen Greenbrier play Hendersonville (JAMBOREE). The Bobcats played even with the Commandoes that night 1's vs 1's. Station Camp got hammered by Hendersonville (I will give them credit and say it was a "fluke" performance). DeKalb Co. crushed Greenbrier (who played Hendersonville very evenly).

Did you get all of that????????????

I am taking DeKalb Co. because Poteete is a winner and I really don't know if Station Camp can stop him from making big plays. He is a dual threat which means he can run and throw very well. Station Camp's defense traditionally struggles against quarterbacks of that mold (see Austin Lohin & Deaunte Mason).

I have followed the Bison for the last few years. I know of their "struggles" with Lohin and Mason. I would not say that Lohin passed all over them though. He did more with his legs than arm. Mason was a D-1 player with D-1 receivers so he did well to. It is true the Bison have had some TD passes placed on them this year but this is a great opportunity for their DB's to step it up. I look for them to set this region straight as it should be. Maybe I will be surprised by DCHS, maybe I won't. We shall see. From years past, I do not remember DCHS having much speed, nor being able to stop the Wing-T. Greenbrier does not have the speed SC has,nor did the Bobcats match up with HHS's starters.