Carter @ Pigeon Forge

ThinkFastRunFast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has the upperhand in this battle, Carter dominated the game last year at their place but I don't think they are quite the same team and we have been getting better and better each week. Hopefully Tiger Stadium will be filled again Friday night like it was this past Friday.

Tigers 14-13

Wow you are a real fan!

I think the Tigers are getting better every week , and I feel like they have a few wins lined up down the road but I have to give the edge to Carter in this one.

Carter -28

PF - 7

Wow you are a real fan!

I think the Tigers are getting better every week , and I feel like they have a few wins lined up down the road but I have to give the edge to Carter in this one.

Carter -28

PF - 7

lets see cannot beat GP (2A), Cosby (1A), Grainger County (3A) but will beat Carter I think not schedule some more 1 and 2 A tams and you all might have a winning record but I predict 0-4

Wow you are a real fan!

No matter what, I will support this group of young men win or lose. I have a feeling alot of these parents or other onlookers on here are not originally from the area and don't understand the rich tradition of football in Pigeon Forge. Granted we have not had the best win/loss record over the past few years but Pigeon Forge will always be a football first community, no matter how well the baseball and basketball programs do. Go Tigers!

lets see cannot beat GP (2A), Cosby (1A), Grainger County (3A) but will beat Carter I think not schedule some more 1 and 2 A tams and you all might have a winning record but I predict 0-4

What does scheduling down prove????

No matter what, I will support this group of young men win or lose. I have a feeling alot of these parents or other onlookers on here are not originally from the area and don't understand the rich tradition of football in Pigeon Forge. Granted we have not had the best win/loss record over the past few years but Pigeon Forge will always be a football first community, no matter how well the baseball and basketball programs do. Go Tigers!

My only problem with this post is that you mention PF being football first community and thats true to a certain extent, but being a product of the little league system of PF I have some reservations about your post. The little league program USED to be football first and the reason I say used to be is because I have not been around it in a very long time. But, the High School program is a politics first program, trust me I know, now with that being said I think Lee can change, he seems to have the pull that the previous coaches didnt and it seems like certain people are steering clear and letting him do his thing. If thats the case I think Lee can get it done, but if people start sticking their nose in where it doesnt belong, we will see the Tigers with another new coach soon! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Long standing football tradition?

There have been some very good players who have lived in Pigeon Forge but chose to play at another school within the county.

Carter wins this one big. However, what might keep the score close is the defensive play calling of Coach Smith.

Is Coach Smith taking over this week? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

A buddy of mine who has a son who plays for the PF Middle School told me that he has been calling the D for a while.

Is he not?

Coach Smith is a very good football coach with alot of experience on the defensive side of the ball. When the Tigers were at their best on defense, he was making the calls.

Good Luck PF.

My only problem with this post is that you mention PF being football first community and thats true to a certain extent, but being a product of the little league system of PF I have some reservations about your post. The little league program USED to be football first and the reason I say used to be is because I have not been around it in a very long time.

The little league program is back to where it use to be as far as numbers and support wise. The grasscutters have 47 kids playing, the supers are right at 35 and we have 30 on the pee wee side of things. We just need to keep all of our young talent in PF and not to SCHS. Of course we didnt have much of a choice did we senor yoak. In the middle school ranks, we have alot of good talent and not to mention one of the best coaches PF has ever had at any level Willie Headrick is back and helping with them. We were blessed enough to take the Super Grasscutters to last years Super Bowl and this years Grasscutters look good enough to be back there.

The little league program is back to where it use to be as far as numbers and support wise. The grasscutters have 47 kids playing, the supers are right at 35 and we have 30 on the pee wee side of things. We just need to keep all of our young talent in PF and not to SCHS. Of course we didnt have much of a choice did we senor yoak. In the middle school ranks, we have alot of good talent and not to mention one of the best coaches PF has ever had at any level Willie Headrick is back and helping with them. We were blessed enough to take the Super Grasscutters to last years Super Bowl and this years Grasscutters look good enough to be back there.

Thats true we didnt have a PF high when we were growing up, I can only imagine what it would be like now if we had! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I thought I cruised the PF boards in supportive incognito but I guess I was wrong. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats true we didnt have a PF high when we were growing up, I can only imagine what it would be like now if we had! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I thought I cruised the PF boards in supportive incognito but I guess I was wrong. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A buddy of mine who has a son who plays for the PF Middle School told me that he has been calling the D for a while.

Is he not?

Coach Smith is a very good football coach with alot of experience on the defensive side of the ball. When the Tigers were at their best on defense, he was making the calls.

Good Luck PF.

I dont know if he is or not, but youre right a great coach with a TON of experience, he most certainly helped me develop as a young coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What rich tradition does Pigeon Forge High School have. How long has this school been open and have they ever had a winning season.