Carter @ Pigeon Forge

ThinkFastRunFast

Pigeon Forge will probably not be able to hang with the hornets. Carter is coming off a pretty good showing against AE and still have yet to play to their potential. I believe Carter will be able to run the ball with a good amount of success and that will open up the receivers for easier catches. I take Carter in this one big 35-7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What rich tradition does Pigeon Forge High School have. How long has this school been open and have they ever had a winning season.

I was referring to the little league as the high school has only been open 9 years. I believe if people will just leave Lee alone and let him COACH and not babysit then we will have a good program.

What rich tradition does Pigeon Forge High School have. How long has this school been open and have they ever had a winning season.

Pay attention Chief, he is talking about the Little League and Feeder programs...you know when kids start to play and learn the game. PF was the class of the county and all the talent (OK just most) came from PF teams. Had you been paying attention to what you were reading you would have gathered that tigersfan1 was saying PF Little League/Feeder teams are returning to their winning tradition.

I agree that Willie Headrick getting back into it will be a HUGE help to the high school if the kids stick around, no more babied kids not knowing what it is like to be coached hard when they get to High School!!

Pay attention Chief, he is talking about the Little League and Feeder programs...you know when kids start to play and learn the game. PF was the class of the county and all the talent (OK just most) came from PF teams. Had you been paying attention to what you were reading you would have gathered that tigersfan1 was saying PF Little League/Feeder teams are returning to their winning tradition.

I agree that Willie Headrick getting back into it will be a HUGE help to the high school if the kids stick around, no more babied kids not knowing what it is like to be coached hard when they get to High School!!

Hey beef,

How many years ago was it that a certain #36 dominated the field in orange and black? Why am I asking you? I'm sure I'll get my weekly update on the matter! (Maybe even GET to watch the videos..... AGAIN!!!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No kidding, he was pretty good, huh?

I'm pulling for the Forge, but not completely certain they can hang with the hornets. I hope you prove me wrong Tigers! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As a parent of a kid who grew up in the pee wee program and started in Middle school but moved to another county school because of too much politics let me just say I see real change starting to take place. My boy wanted to come back to the Forge, he grew up there . This ship of a program isn't going to change overnight. It's going to take the student body, the community and parents getting behind these boys and encouraging them. I try to get my son NOT to get on here and read all the comments. There are weekly improvements. I was so proud of the fight they put up against GP . They didn't win but they are one step closer to seeing a Win. With a program thats been so mistreated sometimes you have to celebrate the little victories you see until one day this ship will be turned and kids will believe in themselves and realize they can win they are just as good as the team lined up in front of them. You don't get a winning mentality overnight. Just a couple of weeks ago Coach Lee Hammonds said it took his dad almost 10 yrs to get a winning season at GP and he didn't want to wait that long. I believe if people who say they "love" the Forge and all it means will do their part and quit bellyaching about what they don't like, support the boys through thick and thin we too will build a program to be proud of. I'm proud that GP has a winning tradition yr in and yr out, I"m proud that some of the best teams in the state come out of E. Tn. Why not a few more? LETS SUPPORT.......YOu gotta just Believe. How about PF 21 Carter 20.......GO TIGERS!!!!

As a parent of a kid who grew up in the pee wee program and started in Middle school but moved to another county school because of too much politics let me just say I see real change starting to take place. My boy wanted to come back to the Forge, he grew up there . This ship of a program isn't going to change overnight. It's going to take the student body, the community and parents getting behind these boys and encouraging them. I try to get my son NOT to get on here and read all the comments. There are weekly improvements. I was so proud of the fight they put up against GP . They didn't win but they are one step closer to seeing a Win. With a program thats been so mistreated sometimes you have to celebrate the little victories you see until one day this ship will be turned and kids will believe in themselves and realize they can win they are just as good as the team lined up in front of them. You don't get a winning mentality overnight. Just a couple of weeks ago Coach Lee Hammonds said it took his dad almost 10 yrs to get a winning season at GP and he didn't want to wait that long. I believe if people who say they "love" the Forge and all it means will do their part and quit bellyaching about what they don't like, support the boys through thick and thin we too will build a program to be proud of. I'm proud that GP has a winning tradition yr in and yr out, I"m proud that some of the best teams in the state come out of E. Tn. Why not a few more? LETS SUPPORT.......YOu gotta just Believe. How about PF 21 Carter 20.......GO TIGERS!!!!

How has the program been mistreated, the only thing you could possibly have to support that is the way Bramlett ran it into the ground, Im a Forge fan except for one Friday a year but to say that the program has been mistreated is not correct at all. You could say that some of the people that used to be associated with the program have been mistreated and that would certainly be true, but the program as a whole has gotten a good deal of support. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Make a better comparison than his dad. If GP's program is right, they were something like 3-7 the first year, 4-6 the second and third years and 8-3 the fourth year.

The comparison isnt that far off, he was 2-8 in his first year, and this is his second with alot of games still left....

doesnt the old man hav 300 wins or close to it. at tis rate the forge should get 300 in the year 2106. go cosby! we luv the tigers 4 givin us our signature win!

PF has no shot in this one. They're going to be scrambling the last six weeks to get enough region wins to get into the playoffs if they're lucky. It might be time for PF fans to come to grips with the possibility of another 0-fer season, but I haven't got a good read on what Union, Gibbs and Claiborne really have.