Polk vs. Sweetwater

Coach J

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Well my fine folks from POLK COUNTY! I apologize to everyone for not giving my fine knowledge on here the past week-week 1/2 but im alive and breathing. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did someone say Sweetwater win?

Did someone say Sweetwater win in Benton?

HA HA HA HA

That could not/is not/ and will not be happening according to "the ole ball coach" (D. Davis) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Rockwood is horrible. And when I say horrible, I dont compare them to Grundy but I compare them to Bledsoe. A weak Kingston team walked all over them last Friday 21-0.

Don't forget Larry G. Davis is 'OUR HOUSE'.

Polk's record since Larry G. opened= 12-5

Polk has outscored their opponents = 477-211 wow

Since the 2005 season the Wildcats have lost to ....2005- Loudon 12-34 (worst home loss in 6 years), White House 3-10 (3-AAA) Playoffs, 2006- Howard 7-14 (scored late in 4th quarter) and Notre Dame 7-10 (game winning field goal with 7 seconds on the clock), 2007- McMinn Central 41-42 (OT, failed 2 point conversion)

Now in my opinion thats pretty impressive. If you don't think so I would like to hear of any other team in the Region putting up as good or better numbers at home the past 3 seasons.

Also to note Coach Derrick Davis overall record at Polk= 60-33 .555 winning %

NOTE 2000 season = 2-10 and Polk has been to the playoffs every year since.

GO WILDCATS!

I believe it is officially to be Known as the "DEN" or "CATS DEN". That is what tI hear they are wanting it to be known as now, several kids I heard talking about it. All I know is I am so ready for this game!!! Definately needs to be a game of the week somewhere. I remember in BB we had a huge rivalry against SW so could this start a new rivalry?

Well Well Well my fine folks from POLK COUNTY! I apologize to everyone for not giving my fine knowledge on here the past week-week 1/2 but im alive and breathing. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did someone say Sweetwater win?

Did someone say Sweetwater win in Benton?

HA HA HA HA

That could not/is not/ and will not be happening according to "the ole ball coach" (D. Davis) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Rockwood is horrible. And when I say horrible, I dont compare them to Grundy but I compare them to Bledsoe. A weak Kingston team walked all over them last Friday 21-0.

Don't forget Larry G. Davis is 'OUR HOUSE'.

Polk's record since Larry G. opened= 12-5

Polk has outscored their opponents = 477-211 wow

Since the 2005 season the Wildcats have lost to ....2005- Loudon 12-34 (worst home loss in 6 years), White House 3-10 (3-AAA) Playoffs, 2006- Howard 7-14 (scored late in 4th quarter) and Notre Dame 7-10 (game winning field goal with 7 seconds on the clock), 2007- McMinn Central 41-42 (OT, failed 2 point conversion)

Now in my opinion thats pretty impressive. If you don't think so I would like to hear of any other team in the Region putting up as good or better numbers at home the past 3 seasons.

Also to note Coach Derrick Davis overall record at Polk= 60-33 .555 winning %

NOTE 2000 season = 2-10 and Polk has been to the playoffs every year since.

GO WILDCATS!

WELL WELL casper we did lose to rockwood but controlled the whole game and was up 14 to start the fourth but may i remind you of last year when we beat ya'll and we're even better this time and i dont think ya'll are and ya'll will kill grundy this week and think ya'll are a good ball club and then the REAL wildcats will come up there and steal the show but i do think it will be a close game ya'lls defense is good but cant keep our receivers or quarterback in check and ya'lls offense has to improve a lot to beat sweetwater