JCS goes division II

basepath

I knew those COC's could grow a pair and do what they should of done yrs ago.

Classy comment. I see from your other posts that you are a Colton Speed fan. I am too. Glad to see he's playing football this year. He's a great baseball player. Looks like he's doing well in football. Knowing him and his parents well, I am sure that they would not force him to attend a Jackson PUBLIC school. The kids in these privates just want to compete but I don??™t call forcing a school with an enrollment of 300 to play schools with 900 plus competition.

Real classy comment there pal.

Well......it took me a few minutes to figure out what that stood for because I'm slow but now I know.

Ignore him...maybe he'll go away.

Congrats on the big move. Not sure about over there, yet there seems to be a renewed sense of excitement over on the USJ campus.

I am glad both schools are going together. Maybe it is just me, yet the excitement of the the cross-town Bruin-Eagle rivalry seems to have diminished a little over the past few years. Maybe it will grow again and we can look forward to many contest in the future.

Good Luck

Well......it took me a few minutes to figure out what that stood for because I'm slow but now I know.

Ignore him...maybe he'll go away.

Congrats on the big move. Not sure about over there, yet there seems to be a renewed sense of excitement over on the USJ campus.

I am glad both schools are going together. Maybe it is just me, yet the excitement of the the cross-town Bruin-Eagle rivalry seems to have diminished a little over the past few years. Maybe it will grow again and we can look forward to many contest in the future.

Good Luck

I never felt that it diminished. I guess the two years that JCS remained in 1A while USJ went to 2A took a little luster off from a "must win to be division champ" standpoint. I'm sure that the move will revive that. The games between USJ, JCS and Trinity should be some of the seasons "must see games" for years to come.

I never felt that it diminished. I guess the two years that JCS remained in 1A while USJ went to 2A took a little luster off from a "must win to be division champ" standpoint. I'm sure that the move will revive that. The games between USJ, JCS and Trinity should be some of the seasons "must see games" for years to come.

It will probably return some of the luster but if other privates from Nashville, Chatt, and Knoxville jump then the winner of the USJ/JCS game may not will the division. I do think that if all the 2A private schools would go D2 that it would make for new rivalries and the level of play would be incredible.