Solomon

I'd personally love to read a book written by the players and supporters from South Lenoir and Wakefield about you and see what they had to say. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

First winning season in history at South Lenoir. Good record at Wakefield. Why don't you e-mail me and tell me why you are so concerned about me all of a sudden! Why can't you stick to the subject at hand... beating Obama or helping your candidate win the election. The last time I checked you and I are not running for political office so stop the personal insults and innuendo. I thought you were better than this....

First winning season in history at South Lenoir. Good record at Wakefield. Why don't you e-mail me and tell me why you are so concerned about me all of a sudden! Why can't you stick to the subject at hand... beating Obama or helping your candidate win the election. The last time I checked you and I are not running for political office so stop the personal insults and innuendo. I thought you were better than this....

Sorry ELA,

I'm just a racist, uneducated, Bible-thumping Republican.

I told you earlier you are now fair game for those comments.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry ELA,

I'm just a racist, uneducated, Bible-thumping Republican.

I told you earlier you are now fair game for those comments.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't know if you are a racist and never said you were to the best of my knowledge. I assume you are educated and yes I know you are a fundamentalist and a Republican. So at least part of your response is true.

define good record.

define good record.

Tex, this is between me and Sol... stay out of it for once. We are passed it and have moved on.

We lost four games, all by less than a TD and we had one of the top defenses in the state going into the playoffs. We lost in the first round to the conference champion that had beat us in the regular season by just a few points. We had several injuries on both sides of the ball late in the season that really changed our performance but that's the way it goes in football. Often times the team that wins in the playoffs is the team that is healthy down-the-stretch. We defeated the team that was the state runner-up in 2006 and defeated the team that won state in 2005. It was a good year even though we lost in the first round of the playoffs. Should we have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs again, possibly? Who knows? One thing is for sure, we had a good season. it wasn't 14-1 but it was a good year.

Announcements