North vs. East

Doinitbig91

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of the week good luck both teams Johnson County will destroy you both.

Haha...easy sonny, heal your wounds before you start planning your next beatdown. But you are right, North and East should watch out for JC, because JC learned a few things about destroying people tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Game of the week good luck both teams Johnson County will destroy you both.

Let's do some analysis.

Johnson County

QB - Phipps

RB - Prudhomme

Sullivan East

QB - Gaby

RB - Looney

I will not try to say which QB/RB combination is better, so I will say it's a push, that they are even. I was at the North and East game. North played ball control on offense and grinded out 6 or 7 yards per rush most of the evening, keeping the clock running. On defense the Raiders swarmed to the ball, Looney did little between the tackles. Gaby found space while scrambling from time to time, but went out for a few plays after getting smashed in the mouth by the North secondary, he didn't run the same after that. After East's intital score on a fade route through good North coverage, the East passing game was non effective, holding the Patriots to 4 of 12 passing (33%) for 61 yards, and 27 rushes for 55 yards, for 116 yards total offense. North forced 3 fumbles and collected 2 of them for 2 turnovers. Don't sleep on the Raiders secondary, they are pretty good. Overall a good night for the Raider defense and the Raiders as a whole. If the same occurs in the North @ Johnson Co. game then it should be a low scoring affair, I don't see North scoring 36 points against the Longhorns, but unless you can stop the run enough to make them do other things, it could be a long night.

Sullivan North @ Johnson County should be another great game to watch for those following these teams. It will not be a blowout as you alude too. Expect this North team to be a typical Bloomingdale bunch, smashmouth on defense and run-oriented on offense.