Mt. Juliet vs. Lebanon

SCBisondad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is Tyler Emmetts and he knows the team rules concerning posting on this site, then he might heed this warning, as it could become much worse for him come practice time on Monday. If it is not Tyler Emmetts, be a fan and not a poser. No response to this post from billybee is warranted, but previous responses should be deleted if this is the case.

Busted..... My guess is that it is a poser...... UT stunk Saturday didnt they?

R U coming to check out the "PIT" and LHS their 4th heart breaker?

Nope /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Not in town-We don't get to see games until a little later--Jacob, Matt, and B will have a field day on your defense-too much speed /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Still, we would love to see the place /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Any news on L-towns future stadium /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After watching the Devils on Saturaday mornings, I concluded that they are a very good football team. They are very aggressive on defense. Their front five explode off the ball and get to the ball well. Can't say that much about other teams. Their secondary has some speed. Their offense runs well downfield with many different play makers. 12 and 21 are explosive at the back positions. 29 looks as he can catch any ball thrown to him and has the play maker ability to take it to the house. The line looks big and fires off the ball with force. I just hope MJ can stand toe to toe with them. Good luck fellas

After watching the Devils on Saturaday mornings, I concluded that they are a very good football team. They are very aggressive on defense. Their front five explode off the ball and get to the ball well. Can't say that much about other teams. Their secondary has some speed. Their offense runs well downfield with many different play makers. 12 and 21 are explosive at the back positions. 29 looks as he can catch any ball thrown to him and has the play maker ability to take it to the house. The line looks big and fires off the ball with force. I just hope MJ can stand toe to toe with them. Good luck fellas

Not trying to be a smart --- but you would think with all of the above mentioned this team would be undefeated.