Mckenzie at Huntingdon

strong-rider21

congrats to mckenzie . ya'll beat us in every facet of the game.your defensive line pushed our linemen around all night.we made alot of mistakes you just can't make and expect to win the game.the hat trick gives ya'll braggin rights untill next year!

And next year I'll be just as nervous about the outcome of that game as much as I was this one. Some have commented that Huntingdon must be worse than they thought. Well, I take that as an insult to both of us. Actually, McKenzie is better than they thought. Heck, we're better than I thought we would be. Good luck the rest of the season Huntingdon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Duck. As the season goes on, we are getting better and better.

And next year I'll be just as nervous about the outcome of that game as much as I was this one. Some have commented that Huntingdon must be worse than they thought. Well, I take that as an insult to both of us. Actually, McKenzie is better than they thought. Heck, we're better than I thought we would be. Good luck the rest of the season Huntingdon.

I actually heard the same thing from a former player at Huntingdon that played under Swenson.

I had a friend tell me the when Coach Swenson took the job at Huntingdon he made the statement in public that they would not lose to McKenzie as long as he was in charge. That is a pretty bold statement and I was just wondering if anyone could confirm that? It would have to make some good bulletin board material if true.

I had a friend tell me the when Coach Swenson took the job at Huntingdon he made the statement in public that they would not lose to McKenzie as long as he was in charge. That is a pretty bold statement and I was just wondering if anyone could confirm that? It would have to make some good bulletin board material if true.

If that is true, Swenson needs to contact several of us over here on the Rebel side of the creek for some crow recipes!!!! Over the years we have picked up a few of 'em!! With enough Tiger Sauce and french fries they can be edible (don't forget the KoolAid!!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Well If I Was Swenson I'da Said Gleason Would Never Beat The Mustangs As Long As I'm Head Coach. But He Coulda Said Milan Or Trenton Or Goodpasture. But Looking Back He Chose The Least Likely. LOL We've Only Beaten Huntingdon A Handful Of Times In Decades. But Huntingdon Will Overcome This. And Make Us All Eat Crow.