LCS @ RBS

Blitz1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster Christian comes into this game 5-0, giving up only one offensive touchdown in the last four games and 26 points total on the season. LCA is averaging over 31 points a game and giving up around 5 per game. RBS is giving up over 34 ppg and averaging around 9.5 ppg offensively. The Bulldogs are 0-4 on the season.

I'm sure our boys will be very honored to be Red Boiling Springs' homecoming game.

I would hope that it would be somewhat competitive like last year's game, however I do not think it will be. LCA has shown some versatility and even opened up wide last night against Riverside Christian. RBS cannot simply put 11 players on the line of scrimmage like last year and play the run. LCA has implmented a passing game and showcases a 6'7 tightend that brings mismatches. Coach Green is very classy so I don't see a huge blowout, he will get to thirty or so then just run the clock. It will be very difficult for RBS to defend against such a powerful running game mixed with just enough passing. RBS should have plenty of material to post on their board but I don't think its going to help this year, LCA cruises to 6-0.

LCA 48

RBS 3

nah man i can almost promise you it wont be 48-3 we'll play them pretty close if i have anything to do bout it last year everybody on here was blowin up their runnin game and when we played them they werent anywhere close to bein as good as what people had said they were and who cares bout a 6' 7" tightend you can be 7 foot but if i hit you low you'll go down everytime all i can say is its gonna be a good game everybody should make the trip up to the hill and see for yourself

I agree that it will be a good game. Everyone should show up, we would like nothing less than a large crowd with plenty of support. I have respect for the RBS players as they keep showing up to practice and coming out trying to break the current streak. I wish them the best this week. I don't believe the streak will be broken however we know from last year that anything can happen and we certainly won't take them as lightly as we did last season.

nah man i can almost promise you it wont be 48-3 we'll play them pretty close if i have anything to do bout it last year everybody on here was blowin up their runnin game and when we played them they werent anywhere close to bein as good as what people had said they were and who cares bout a 6' 7" tightend you can be 7 foot but if i hit you low you'll go down everytime all i can say is its gonna be a good game everybody should make the trip up to the hill and see for yourself

Well I hope that you are right. I can tell you honestly though that when a team that has not won a game in forever picks you as their homecoming, it sends a message. LCA is much improved over last year's team, espiecally on the offensive line. Thanks for the tackling advice, but I would work on pass coverage as well. I revise my pick

RBS 0

LCA 48

What number are you? You sound like a player to watch!!!

YEEHAW!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!

ESPN called, their not making the trip. Stuart Scott gave his leadpipe lock.....

Scott's pick...

LCA 54

RBS 0

ESPN called, their not making the trip. Stuart Scott gave his leadpipe lock.....

Scott's pick...

LCA 54

RBS 0