Camden VS. Westview

lions1

Quite a while??? Quite an understatement in two games Westveiw has beat Camden both times. The first meeting was 6-7 at Martin, last year Westveiw came back from 32-7 to win by one. I look for Camden to pull this one out though, by one TD maybe a TD and a Field goal. This will be a heck of a test for both teams, though and Camden has to make the hour drive.

Westview also beat Camden back in 2005, as well...though the score escapes me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punisher, I am SO surprised at your pick!

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Go Lions, play hard! Bring back a non-Region win over Westview! Hope it's a great game with no injuries.

Now the important stuff: Where is the best pre-game vittles? Come on, Martin fans, clue us in on the best stop before we get to the game!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We also have a very tastefull chinese resturant thats pretty cheap(30% off) supper and 50% off lunch.

We have a place called micheals too if you want steak or chicken or something along them lines /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and plenty of mexican places..

We also have a very tastefull chinese resturant thats pretty cheap(30% off) supper and 50% off lunch.

We have a place called micheals too if you want steak or chicken or something along them lines /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and plenty of mexican places..

Desportsguy: I think that was 30-12 Westview.

WHS4life: Thanks for thinking of my WALLET, but I am workin' on my BELLY!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the thought...where would YOU go pre-game? Never been up that way & hopin' to hit a home run in the chow line...

Thanks again for any help you might be able to offer!

Desportsguy: I think that was 30-12 Westview.

WHS4life: Thanks for thinking of my WALLET, but I am workin' on my BELLY!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the thought...where would YOU go pre-game? Never been up that way & hopin' to hit a home run in the chow line...

Thanks again for any help you might be able to offer!

I forgot to say snappys earlier.. it would be a tie between snappy's and Dragon Buffet.. both all you can eat and both very good food..

Westview also beat Camden back in 2005, as well...though the score escapes me.

I beleive you are mistaken sir I was on that team, and we never played Westveiw. IDK the earliest meeting between these two teams, we did scrimmage each other during the summer camp of 04 at Bethel. As far as an actual scheduled season game the earliest I remember is 06.

Westview vs Camden will be a great game. Both teams are solid and will put up points dont look for much defense.

Husker says Camden 42-31!!!

Quiet a high scoring game to predict.. im thinking more like

Westview- 28

Camden- 21

Thats just my opinion though..yes this will be a great game i have looked at the stats and were are very close.. i think this game will come down to who makes the most mistakes and who has more heart and endurance ine the 4th quarter.

Quiet a high scoring game to predict.. im thinking more like

Westview- 28

Camden- 21

Thats just my opinion though..yes this will be a great game i have looked at the stats and were are very close.. i think this game will come down to who makes the most mistakes and who has more heart and endurance ine the 4th quarter.

i also think this one will be a high scoring matchup but i will go with...

Camden 35

Westview 28

I beleive you are mistaken sir I was on that team, and we never played Westveiw. IDK the earliest meeting between these two teams, we did scrimmage each other during the summer camp of 04 at Bethel. As far as an actual scheduled season game the earliest I remember is 06.

Actually he's right Ctown...we opened the season with Westview and Huntingdon 2 straight years (2005 and 2006) when we played in the region with Lewis Co. 2005 was at home and it wasn't pretty, 2006 was the infamous 7-6 fumble in the last 1:20 of the game loss at Martin and then last year was the 21 point comeback win for Westview at home. Let's hope for a different outcome this year.

Actually he's right Ctown...we opened the season with Westview and Huntingdon 2 straight years (2005 and 2006) when we played in the region with Lewis Co. 2005 was at home and it wasn't pretty, 2006 was the infamous 7-6 fumble in the last 1:20 of the game loss at Martin and then last year was the 21 point comeback win for Westview at home. Let's hope for a different outcome this year.

My Apologies to Sportsguy. How could I have forgotten that game, it was Marqui(spelling) Guy's senior year and what a year that was. I want to say the final was like 48 to twenty somethin, your right Lions4 it was ugly. We even have some laughs lookin back on that game. This will be the fourth consecutive meeting between these to then hmmm, Camden needs to get this one then to at least make the record 1-4 against Westveiw.

My Apologies to Sportsguy. How could I have forgotten that game, it was Marqui(spelling) Guy's senior year and what a year that was. I want to say the final was like 48 to twenty somethin, your right Lions4 it was ugly. We even have some laughs lookin back on that game. This will be the fourth consecutive meeting between these to then hmmm, Camden needs to get this one then to at least make the record 1-4 against Westveiw.

When I played at camden we lost 56-6 to Westview last game of the year........that was 1995.......4 and 6 that season 5-5 would have put us in the playoffs.......arg......got get them this year Lions