East hickman vs. Adamsville

spookspann08

Talking down the coaches????? I heard this last game the coach was calling out some of the players, blaming them?????? Had them actually crying.....? Is this a great coaching staff ? From what i seen those kids were giving it all, doing all they can do......but evidently not good enough. These are kids, what do you expect them to do, they have voices too, just too scared of retaliation to say anything. Due to so many quitting or being canned, many if not all have to play both sides of the ball, they still never give up. I am starting to get frustrated with this situation actually.

the coaches dont blame players they're actually the first ones to admit if they make a mistake, they just point out our mistakes to help us (like coaches should), they also are the first ones to point out when we do good things, and i have never seen one of my coaches mad at sombody when they were giving it 100%, but thank you for your support but you really shouldnt believe everything you hear

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tell me what happend to some of the boys that were supposed to be helping with the team this year. Where is Gossett? Was he not supposed to be the QB for the future. Had a great arm, not so much in the head sometimes. But great arm. At some point you have to stop playing for the coaches and start playing for you self. Dont worry about what they will say. No coach will ever get mad if you are giving your all and still mess up. When you lolly gag then we get mad. Keep your Head up boys. The best is yet to come.

This situation really sounds like a mess. Hard to tell what the real problem is. Some way some how, everyone needs to pull together, forget the past and look to each day and each week for improvement and quit trying to find excuses for failure, and find reasons to win. No one coach or one player can be blamed. This is a team concept......coaches and players a like. Throw the negitive out...and start looking for the good and built on it!

The wins will come with effort and team concept. Everyone needs to realize that everyone is out there for the same reason and just pull together.

I just wish everyone would stop with the negative comments. The team..which consist of players and coaches need everyones full support! The boys that are still with the team is all that matters at this point. These boys need to hold their heads high and continue playing the best game that they can. The win will come and I am predicting that it will be against Adamsville. Yes..some players left the team because they felt like they were being treated unfairly....but you have that at any school you go to. Some players actually left the team because they really didn't want to be there and just put the blame on the coaches because they did not want to take responsibility for their actions. Coaches and players are going to make mistakes. Everyone just has to be big enough to stand up and admit to it when they do...then move on. Stop with the drama...it only makes matter worse. The boys are doing better this year..I can see the improvements that have been made....the only change that I would like to see is maybe going away from the spread offense. I do not think we have the speed to run this type of offense.. we have alot of talented players and we need everyone to come together and that includes the coaches, players, parents and the fans! Lets all go to Adamsville this Friday night as a united community and bring home a WIN!!!!

Sorry 2base your win will have to wait a week. There is no way the Cardnals are going to let you come into their field and win your first game. I hope your boys get a win soon maybe even this year, but it will wait one more week. The Cardinals learned a lot in their game with Camden. If we play anywhere near that the score will be out of hand fairly quickly. We will not run it up but it could be fairly lopsided. Cardinals are in the hunt for a playoff spot and they are not going to give up a win on their home field during homecoming. Prepare for the unexpected and it will show itself Friday night.

PLeas ebring a large crowd and travel safe to the land of Buford. We will receive you with open arms until kickoff and then we will play your butts off.

Sorry 2base your win will have to wait a week. There is no way the Cardnals are going to let you come into their field and win your first game. I hope your boys get a win soon maybe even this year, but it will wait one more week. The Cardinals learned a lot in their game with Camden. If we play anywhere near that the score will be out of hand fairly quickly. We will not run it up but it could be fairly lopsided. Cardinals are in the hunt for a playoff spot and they are not going to give up a win on their home field during homecoming. Prepare for the unexpected and it will show itself Friday night.

PLeas ebring a large crowd and travel safe to the land of Buford. We will receive you with open arms until kickoff and then we will play your butts off.

East shocks Adamsville........East wins 28-21

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If East is going to win they better hope for a low scoring event because they are not going to put up a lot of points against the Cardinal Defense. They will have The ball carriers looking for a place to hide. G. A. T. A. Cardinals let's fry up some eagle meat.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If East is going to win they better hope for a low scoring event because they are not going to put up a lot of points against the Cardinal Defense. They will have The ball carriers looking for a place to hide. G. A. T. A. Cardinals let's fry up some eagle meat.

G. A. T. A. CHOMP!!!!!!!!!

Not going to happen...the only way East wins this is if the Cards forfeit.

Camden went through a little of the struggles East is going through when Coach Ward came. Some guys quit because it was too tough...alot was expected out of them for the first time and they didn't know how to handle it. But those were the kids that needed to go, the ones that were going to keep the Lions at mediocrity. Here it is 6 seasons later and Camden is one of the more respected and successful programs out there. If your kids can buy into the system...if they can work hard and believe in their coaches, the program can be successful. It takes patience by the coaches and fans and players willing to work their tails off during the season, but ESPECIALLY during the off-season. The off-season is where success really starts.

Good Luck to the Eagles...hang in there guys and it'll happen.

CARDINALS do not buy into all this negative stuff on this site. You go out and play like your capable of playing and let the game come to you. You are improving at every turn and sooner or later the accolades will fall all over this program. The coaches and the players "believe" and the fans are coming around. Great school, great team, great field, great fans = state playoff. GO CARDINALS......

I see this being a game that the Cardinals use to show that their first half performance against Camden was no fluke. It is time that every one takes notice that the birds are on the rise. Even after playing one of the best halves of football Adamsville has ever seen against a very good opponent, we had fans jumping off of the bridge. WE are at a point we need to make a statement and it is time. Cardinals strap it up tight and knock the feathers off of those eagles. Make them beg for the final horn to sound. Then help the up off the ground and come see them again.

To the Fans this team needs you to get on the bus. They are busting their tales week in and week out and are not doing some of the things that they are just because. They are trying to build a respectable program at Adamsville and are nearly their. Remember these are your kids laying on the line. So quit second guessing everything and cheer your tales off as hard as these kids are working. Come out and support good and bad they need it.