Collierville @ Millington

BigBoy50

What's up Rob just found this message board. Checked you guys out last night,got ther at the beginning of the fourth quarter. I was very impressed with what I saw. I guess we are on a colition course for a rematch of last years second round classic.

Danny... You should have come up to the Press Box and said hello. It does appear that we are on course to meet come playoff time. But, I am not going to count toO many chickens before they hatch. I am sure you aren't either. We have some positions where Sophmores are going to have to grow up in a hurry to provide some much needed depth or some cases start. I feel really good about the direction we are heading though. We have a shot to make a serious playoff run If we continue to get better week after week. Bartlett is going to attempt to smack us in the mouth this week, So some of our Youngsters are going to have to respond. I expect that we will.

I look forward to youR posts. This is truly the best place for Tennessee HS Sports on the Web.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic