Waverly@LEWIS CO.

LewisCoPanthers

so are you saying that you did not want to play for coach graves (high school coach now) or that you did not want to play for the high school coach at that time? what year did you play jr high at wavo?

No i did not want to play for the coach at the time........the one that picked his ears with his keys.....name escapes me.....been a long time but he was a great coach from what I hear........I went to school with Michael Himes and Jared Davis.....only played one year......gave up on football for a while till I got to camden my Junior year and Coach Nunamaker talked me into playing.......BTW if your trying to figure out who I am my dad coach the J'ville chargers for years.......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you played against Don Don Miller who was up for Mr. football and Matthew Elliott was up for it the next year. The coach you did not want to play for was Ray Hampton he di alot for football in this town.

He did alot for them and that town but I personally did not want to play for him.......I remember Don Don well....he drug my older brother down the field in JR Pro for a touch down......he was a great player......

The Panthers bagan scoring early and often. No disrespect to Waverly, but they were clearly out manned from the beginning. Kane Crowell scored two quick TDs then got hurt in the 2nd qrt.(nothing major, could have returned) The soph. Lathan Vaugh came in and did a great job. He threw 2 long passes one dropped and the other was an exceptional catch by Wright. for about 40 yds. He also scrambled for a big 1st down on one play. The running game continue it's dominance with over 350 yds. This is the second week in a row that the defense came to play panther football. LC played a complete game and it was never in doubt. We must continue to improve and we could go deep into the playoffs. Waverly was a much improved team from last year and looked to be prepared and ready to play tonight. Pretty physical game on both sides. Congratulations to both teams on a clean hard hitting game.