Dobyns-Bennett @ Elizabethton

tricitiessportsfan

I don't think GC lets the QB audible.He grades the QB after watching game films and tells him if he is taking to many steps to the right or left,or if he is leaving the pocket to early things like that. So with people in your face you still run the play.

Then it's just a guessing game when we go up to the line ? If GC calls a dive play and they have everyone up and we have Adams on an Island,we go ahead and hand off into a 8 or 9 man front every time ? What if they have 3 up and 8 in pass coverage,your saying we can't audible out of a pass like they do even in grade school ball ? I wasn't aware of that,that limits your offense by a bunch if thats the case.

I waited long enough,of course I believe we can audible out of those kinds of plays !

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it's just a guessing game when we go up to the line ? If GC calls a dive play and they have everyone up and we have Adams on an Island,we go ahead and hand off into a 8 or 9 man front every time ? What if they have 3 up and 8 in pass coverage,your saying we can't audible out of a pass like they do even in grade school ball ? I wasn't aware of that,that limits your offense by a bunch if thats the case.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Who are the key playmakers and players for both teams? Who should we look for to make plays?

I havn't seen the film on Elizabethton.The Indians have a lot of offensive weapons,I'll give some of the numbers if your at the game to look for{10,32,45,3,9,25,2}On defense look for the whole team,like a swarm of yellow jackets wearing maroon and gray.

I havn't seen the film on Elizabethton.The Indians have a lot of offensive weapons,I'll give some of the numbers if your at the game to look for{10,32,45,3,9,25,2}On defense look for the whole team,like a swarm of yellow jackets wearing maroon and gray.

Its like a big tribe of Injuns coming at you with tomahawks and spears.Ask Jeff. Co. they will tell you. Batman be careful what you say on these threads because coaches do read them and it could affect things in the future ,if you get my drift.Been there done that! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its like a big tribe of Injuns coming at you with tomahawks and spears.Ask Jeff. Co. they will tell you. Batman be careful what you say on these threads because coaches do read them and it could affect things in the future ,if you get my drift.Been there done that! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well,as far as coaches we play against goes.I don't think they will be inlightened by my offensive expertise but may get a laugh out of my spelling at times.As for our own coaches,they get paid to put the best team on the field.If someone has a kid that can play, the coaches will play him.Sometimes that doesn't work out and the kid sticks with another sport or goes to another school and life goes on.Thank goodness we have the most of this senior class to guide this team to many wins.

I stand by what I said. We'll see what the TSSAA says about the film. By the way we didn't have a player that got his leg broke.

WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW !

Yaco you use your mouth sweeter than a $20.00 bore. You boys need to get your lies straight. I see you found out how to use the delete botton on your posts to cover your tracks when you step in it. Pretty slick. Did you work ever at ENRON? How about congress? Have you ever really had a job??? Anyway enough of the pleasantries. Here's some posts I copied off of other threads to save everyone the time of looking them up to see what a liar and crap smacker you are.

From the Cocke County vs Jeff County thread:

View Member Profile Yesterday, 09:16 PM Post #19

Trainer

Group: Members

Member No.: 28,052

OK have it your way. My last post on YOUR thread. Run your fingers all you want after this one. Hope there's a way we meet in the playoffs this year, but there is 1 young man that wont get to play anymore football this year for D-B this year because of a dirty, late hitting cheap shot. What goes around...you can bet on it. We D-B fans might be arrogant,and smart ---, when we have to be, but regardless if you like us or not, we don't care who we play, and I mean anyone...we don't take crap from any team in Tennessee and never have.....thats including the new set up next year, and the allmighty new addition to our playoff picture next year. ROLL TRIBE

From the DB vs JC Thread:

DBIndianFan02

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Sep 20 2008 - 07:58 PM Post #99

Camper

Member No.: 125,721

QUOTE (plowboy2 @ Sep 20 2008 - 06:02 PM)

What changed since year down there at Jeff County? U guys didn't play like that last year trying to hurt people on purpose.A young man's leg is broken and another player has a fracture,are u proud of that? If so, ur coach if u got one down there needs to teach u a few things about respect,it's earned not given.No DB player would ever try to hurt another player on purpose.Nobody up here expected u guys to belly flop as u called it.Murphy Fair picked u guys to go to the boro.So we were taking u guys seriously. Alot better than 2 field goals. Db's coach in my opinion has not showed what this team can do in full throttle.The last 2 weeks we have kinda just gone thru the motions without much inspiration.I think u guys have given us that this past week. Christian McFall is a great athlete and would not codone trying to hurt people on purpose IMO.My boy went to camp with him and said he was a good kid.I hope the best for him.

Good news on one player. Zac Fleming father sent me and others an e-mail today that said that the x-rays taken last night indicate his leg isn't broken and he is in a temparary cast. I don't know about the Conley injury though.

There was another post that specifically said, "Conley got his leg broke and Fleming got a fracture." Which made me think what how stupid you folks are cause there is no difference between the two. However that post too has been deleted. Nope these aren't your posts. You deleted yours. So whose the liar?

Glad to hear the kids are OK. You, I wouldn't spit on if you were on fire. Have a nice day!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yaco you use your mouth sweeter than a $20.00 bore. You boys need to get your lies straight. I see you found out how to use the delete botton on your posts to cover your tracks when you step in it. Pretty slick. Did you work ever at ENRON? How about congress? Have you ever really had a job??? Anyway enough of the pleasantries. Here's some posts I copied off of other threads to save everyone the time of looking them up to see what a liar and crap smacker you are.

Trainer

OK have it your way. My last post on YOUR thread. Run your fingers all you want after this one. Hope there's a way we meet in the playoffs this year, but there is 1 young man that wont get to play anymore football this year for D-B this year because of a dirty, late hitting cheap shot. What goes around...you can bet on it. We D-B fans might be arrogant,and smart ---, when we have to be, but regardless if you like us or not, we don't care who we play, and I mean anyone...we don't take crap from any team in Tennessee and never have.....thats including the new set up next year, and the allmighty new addition to our playoff picture next year. ROLL TRIBE

DBIndianFan02

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Camper

What changed since year down there at Jeff County? U guys didn't play like that last year trying to hurt people on purpose.A young man's leg is broken and another player has a fracture,are u proud of that? If so, ur coach if u got one down there needs to teach u a few things about respect,it's earned not given.No DB player would ever try to hurt another player on purpose.Nobody up here expected u guys to belly flop as u called it.Murphy Fair picked u guys to go to the boro.So we were taking u guys seriously. Alot better than 2 field goals. Db's coach in my opinion has not showed what this team can do in full throttle.The last 2 weeks we have kinda just gone thru the motions without much inspiration.I think u guys have given us that this past week. Christian McFall is a great athlete and would not codone trying to hurt people on purpose IMO.My boy went to camp with him and said he was a good kid.I hope the best for him.

Good news on one player. Zac Fleming father sent me and others an e-mail today that said that the x-rays taken last night indicate his leg isn't broken and he is in a temparary cast. I don't know about the Conley injury though.

There was another post that specifically said, "Conley got his leg broke and Fleming got a fracture." Which made me think what how stupid you folks are cause there is no difference between the two. However that post too has been deleted. Nope these aren't your posts. You deleted yours. So whose the liar?

Glad to hear the kids are OK. You, I wouldn't spit on if you were on fire. Have a nice day!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hear Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be a good time on this thread to wish the The Indians good luck friday night.I look for the team to come out and play great football.We are due a great overall effort.It's been like the dark ages with the last game and all that went along with it.So before this thread turns into a war zone,I look forward to seeing the guys do the walk with part of the band and coach Watson with the water.Three more days and Will,Justin and the defense ,along with the offensive conterpart can Roll Tribe! We're doing the song on the work intercom and allready fired up !! Roll Tribe!! That's right !

Hope that wasn't over the top,but we are fired up!

Trainer

DBIndianFan02

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Camper

This has to be the dumbest Mo-Ron to ever post on CoachT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not one of those copied post are by me, and I have not deleated any of my post in over a year. Your making yourself look "NOT SMART" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The only way DB loses this season will be the coaching. This team is loaded with talent in the skill positions and has some quickness to make up for size on the line. With the addition of the couple of transfers, they have it all. FYI-they will also be missing another LB this Friday because of a concussion. Fleming will be back in a few weeks and noseman back possibly for playoffs depending on how far they make it. Questionable if the partiers get to see action. Coaches do read this, they must. The great Clark has abandoned the true no huddle and no longer runs the shotgun when 1st down from the 2 and a score to win the game. However, he quits reading when he gets to the part about playing more players. Having your QB return punts when both tailbacks are injured on the sideline is just stupid! Running your best tailback in the 4th when injured, stupid. Playing your staters on EVERY special team, stupid. He has 80 plus players, even Fulmer knows to rest a player. He would have had more seniors to play this year if had he not run off 15 because they knew he would never sub, that is unless you are blood related. For years everybody has known this group was talented. They are talented in about every sport this year, male and female. Clark is just like Fulmer, win a big one every few years and they are the greatest. What are their records against real teams, teams with winning records. This could be the year, but somehow Clark will mess it up again. My bet, playing kids too long when game is won. There will be a key injury and no back up experience. Enjoy this season, it will get ugly the next few years. Tn H will remember Sylvester still in the running a touchdown with less than 3 minutes to go.