RBS-vs-Lancaster Christian

regit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to have fun beating RBS on their homecoming

if u r a player, u can bet on it, its gonna be fun !!! THE LAST YEAR WE PLAY EACH OTHER !!!! I GUESS WE WON'T GET TO TRASH TALK ANYMORE AFTER THIS WEEK !!!! BETTER LIVE IT UP THIS WEEK !!!! GUESS YA'LL GONNA MISS US /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO BULLDOGS !!

if u r a player, u can bet on it, its gonna be fun !!! THE LAST YEAR WE PLAY EACH OTHER !!!! I GUESS WE WON'T GET TO TRASH TALK ANYMORE AFTER THIS WEEK !!!! BETTER LIVE IT UP THIS WEEK !!!! GUESS YA'LL GONNA MISS US /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO BULLDOGS !!

Yea, I kinda wish I could come watch yall play friday but I have to go support my Tigers agaisnt the owls but, I wish you the best of luck an here to wishing yall a WIN!!!

If the Bulldogs show up to play, they have a very good chance of winning this game. It would be nice to see them win their homecoming. No matter what, I am behind the Bulldogs!

Go Dawgs.......Sick'em!

u r exactly right Champ !! this is the last year that we can beat them, we r on home turf and got an advantage if the coaches & players get on the same page then I KNOW THEY CAN DO IT !!!! THE FANS R LOOKING FO A BIG WIN /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

If the Bulldogs show up to play, they have a very good chance of winning this game. It would be nice to see them win their homecoming. No matter what, I am behind the Bulldogs!

Go Dawgs.......Sick'em!

That's right...if the Bulldogs show up to play and are PUMPED, they have an awesome chance to win. Losing the last 61 in a row was all about a lack of showing up and being pumped. It had nothing to do with lack of work, talent, preparation and coaching.

GO KNIGHTS!

Hope its a good game with no injuries !!!!!!!!!

Finally, we can agree on something. I do hope for a clean game with no injuries on either side!

That's right...if the Bulldogs show up to play and are PUMPED, they have an awesome chance to win. Losing the last 61 in a row was all about a lack of showing up and being pumped. It had nothing to do with lack of work, talent, preparation and coaching.

GO KNIGHTS!

Finally, we can agree on something. I do hope for a clean game with no injuries on either side!

u also said that we have a chance ? did i read u right ? i'm in shock, didn't u predict something to happen or was that someone else? sorry, i guess we r disagreeing again /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" but it has alot to do with work, talent, preparation, and coaching /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

u also said that we have a chance ? did i read u right ? i'm in shock, didn't u predict something to happen or was that someone else? sorry, i guess we r disagreeing again /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" but it has alot to do with work, talent, preparation, and coaching /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

You are a really smart person.

Go Dawgs.......Sick'em!

The Bulldogs have alot of heart to show up every week and play even after the loss record they have. Our guys has worked extremely hard this year and have nothing to be ashamed of...They have nothing to loose and ALLOT to gain. Look out LCA I think our team will surprize you.

GO DAWGS!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The Bulldogs have alot of heart to show up every week and play even after the loss record they have. Our guys has worked extremely hard this year and have nothing to be ashamed of...They have nothing to loose and ALLOT to gain. Look out LCA I think our team will surprize you.

GO DAWGS!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We will be on the lookout. It took ALLOT of heart to post this bballmom25...kudos to you! You clearly worked extremely hard on this post and you have nothing to be ashamed of.