Zion @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt meaning to sound cocky or brag at all and if it sounded that way i apologize, i was just trying to give my view on how the game went in regards to cornersville running game.

It's all good...I know youre a good kid and wouldnt mean it the wrong way....just keep the train rolling, finish strong, and keep building....one good season doesn't make tradition, and thats what we need to be aiming for. I like the direction we're headed and wish we had Coach Yancey when i was there. Wish I could be there Friday...I'm expecting good things!

Zoin is 3- 1 who did they play the blind school 4 times

They beat Scotts Hill pretty bad, barely beat Cornersville, and got stomped by Mt. Pleasant. I don't know who the other one might be, unless it's that St Andrews Sewanee that they always beat every year.

We actually scored a couple of times against Mt Pleasant, and kept their offense contained pretty well for most of the first half; Zion didn't score against them at all. We should win this game.

Quit talkinhow many passing yds Pugh is gonna have against the PC bunch?????

man i have seen the Pugh play football and basketball and the kid play he is a prety good ath. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> geat ready to to stop him........ but i have yet to see how perry co play............ who were the transfers from lewis co they got

I dont think MC has anything for us(PC)

is this the same radio that was slamming another poster for talking trash!!

i dont think PC can dominate but they should win. this one may be a high scoring event.

niether defense has been tough.

Zion's offense seems to be better. thier defense held mtp to fewer points than PC.

this one may go to the better conditioned team.

good luck to both. i will predict later.