Dekalb County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree lot of good kids on the team but remove the QB and see how teams would change defensive schemes....Every high school teams have 4 or 5 good players, but few have your # 10....game changer and your just another team without him........

Well if my uncle were a female he'd be a she and therefore be my aunt /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

#10 is playing for DeKalb Co. this season & NEXT SEASON so you are going to have to try to get them off of your schedule soon. Saying that the Tigers are "just another team without him" shows SOUR GRAPES on your part.

Be happy for DeKalb Co. because they have been bad for a while now and those guys deserve to have some success /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There's no sour grapes CC got it handed to them, but be realistic where would you be without # 10

You are right. They likely wouldn't have beaten Greenbrier, Warren Co., Watertown, or Cannon Co. without Poteete at QB. With that said though all of the "what if's" will not change the fact that DeKalb Co. is right now 4-1 after the first half of the 2008 season.

Every school has years where they have what is truly an "all time amazing student athlete" walk it's hallways. Right now that is what is going on at DeKalb County High School in Smithville. They truly deserve it also because for years they have been getting hammered and now they get to do some hammering of their own.