Dekalb County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb Co. wins by 2TDs. I am laughing thinking of all the Cannon Co. fans that will be expecting the same ole Tigers to show up for this one. DeKalb is IMO 1 of the top 15 teams in Class 3A in 2008. Poteete is an amazing playmaker at QB. Lawrence is a hard runner with the football as well.

Losing to Station Camp is nothing to laugh about. Station Camp is easily 1 of the top 10 teams in all of 3A.

Have you lost your marbles? Cannons D keeps Dekalb in check. You will be able to keep there stat book on a post-it note this week.lol

Have you lost your marbles? Cannons D keeps Dekalb in check. You will be able to keep there stat book on a post-it note this week.lol

Cannons D? Westmoreland is a one dimensional team...they can't throw and haven't played anyone who can except for Upperman when it was a monsoon!! Cannon is 26th in 2A with losses to York (who's really good), Wesmoreland, and the powerhouse juggernaut known as Sequatchie. Their only win came against FRA whose only win was Grace Baptist. Come on. DC lost to SC who's been beaten twice (Beech #1 in 4A and Hendersonville who's only loss was Beech and is in the top 20 in 5A). Going by the looks of things, this one should be over at halftime. The only thing that is iffy is the DC kicking game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cannons D? Westmoreland is a one dimensional team...they can't throw and haven't played anyone who can except for Upperman when it was a monsoon!! Cannon is 26th in 2A with losses to York (who's really good), Wesmoreland, and the powerhouse juggernaut known as Sequatchie. Their only win came against FRA whose only win was Grace Baptist. Come on. DC lost to SC who's been beaten twice (Beech #1 in 4A and Hendersonville who's only loss was Beech and is in the top 20 in 5A). Going by the looks of things, this one should be over at halftime. The only thing that is iffy is the DC kicking game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Get your facts straignt pal! No monsoon in Motown on the night of the Upperman game. Field was in excellent condition and it didn't rain all night. Upperman's QB was on his back most of the night due to good D-line play led by Michael Baker. Cannon has a really good D. I think Cannon by 3. Home field advantage. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is Cannon's record anyway? Dekalb is 3-1 and got beat by a very good SC team i think dekalb wins big Poteete throws for over 300 and Lawrence will break the century mark at running back and Edwards, Herriot, and Johnson all have a chance to catch for over 100 as well big week in the stat book for Dekalb

wow!! thats a heck of a dream u got there. now wake up and come back to reality. cc defense is way too good to give up all them yards. i dont care who you've played. because if u want to get technical about it 3 of the 4 teams cc has played is in the top ten now....crazy as it sounds with seq. co. but anyways i expect a good game since this is the "rivalry". i see cc sqeakin this one out and winnin by 6. 27-21

wow!! thats a heck of a dream u got there. now wake up and come back to reality. cc defense is way too good to give up all them yards. i dont care who you've played. because if u want to get technical about it 3 of the 4 teams cc has played is in the top ten now....crazy as it sounds with seq. co. but anyways i expect a good game since this is the "rivalry". i see cc sqeakin this one out and winnin by 6. 27-21

If you wanna talk about Sequatchie Dekalb beat them by 7 touchdowns in a Fall Scrimmage 2A football isnt the same as 3A