Bledsoe vs Grace

warrior4ever

There's alot of people that support him but refuse to get on here because of all the negative comments about the team and coach.....

I have been at every game except this past friday night, I had a grandson sick and could not make the trip, I will honestly say I have talked with at least a hundred people about this subject, I mean a hundred people that have watched the team this year & know a little about football, & not one single person says he is a good coach & not one single person says they are glad he is our coach. We are going to have to get a new coach in here, I think we need one with NO ties to this county, and get this program turned around. It is a pitiful shame when our school leaders let our athletic program be a political tool for there wife to stay in office. I honestly think we will not have many freshman out next year ( mabey 3 or 4 ) if Roberson is there & I think 1/3 of his current underclassmen from this year will not play again in high school if he is our coach. If the Warrior faithful think this year is bad , wait until next year if Hubert stays in, we might as well schedule Red Boiling Springs, at least one of us could stop our loosing streak /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> .

& Like I asked is there anyone on here besides BledsoeB that thinks Hubert Roberson should be the coach of the Bledsoe County Warriors?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you know only one team went to the playoffs until 85, 86....not sure....but it was alot harder to make the playoffs back then...and alot of good teams were left sitting at home with nothing..

Yea now you can win one region game and lose the other nine and go to the playoffs. But I thought some of the other teams that Tommy Terry and Donnie Lock played on went to the playoffs.