Coalfield&Grace

pujo

This kid is most likely a junior or senior I'd say. He talks about "being on the loosing end" and seeing as the school is to young to have more than 5 sets of alumni, all of which SHOULD be in college/working doing better things with thier life, I'd say the kid doesnt even play on fridays more then special teams, if even that.

To get himself "feeling good" he talks down to other teams, and boasts about his own team.

Also, if we are going on records only, shouldn't every 5-0 team be better then GCA? thats 1 game closer to perfection then they are...

I have no problem with being supportive of your team, but taking it to idiotic and moronic levels is not necessary. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Or he's a former Dragon....that would have put him on the losing end of a few games. It's just a shame that Grace is being DISGraced by such arrogant talk. Good luck to the young men who remain humble and work hard.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking on the game at Coalfield this week. Who are their top players and do they have anybody in the line that can handle Colin Powell? Just call him the Secretary of Defense. I see in the region standings that Coalfield is below Oakdale so if they are below them then we should have another easy game. Is region 2 that down this year? I think we have a good chance for all four of our teams to win in the playoffs. Who will be the #4 in region 2? That is who we will play. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Speaking on the game at Coalfield this week. Who are their top players and do they have anybody in the line that can handle Colin Powell? Just call him the Secretary of Defense. I see in the region standings that Coalfield is below Oakdale so if they are below them then we should have another easy game. Is region 2 that down this year? I think we have a good chance for all four of our teams to win in the playoffs. Who will be the #4 in region 2? That is who we will play. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Youre an idiot! I know of three schools in your region that have been better than you since you joined and you continue to just disregard them, I for one can not wait until Halloween night if you know what I mean! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You were very mistaken when you said Region 2 is down this year. Oneida, Greenback, Midway, and Harriman are the top 4 teams, and I seriously doubt "Perfection" will be accomplished once you play any of those 4 teams. To be honest with you, I think that "Perfection" will be lost after the Hampton game.

Just my opinion! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should be a cake walk, Coalfield is down ,Kick um. My guess is ,Midway will finish 4th in region 2. It will take a good game for our #1 team to beat them.We don't really have a dominate team in region 1 this season.

Yes those teams have been better than us the first four seasons. This is a new season, and they are not even close to us now and we are only going to get better with the best players and best coaches.

Now you can go down there and upsize you're signature so we can see it.

Except until this season. Where can I find out if The Grace Christian Academy is leading the state in scoring?

Look no farther than South Pitt. You may pull ahead this week. South Pitt plays a strong opponent. You fellers should score at least 50 this week. Oneida scored 49 and took it pretty easy on um. Get um Boy's