Independence @ Lincoln Co.

falconfan01

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Coach Eubanks, Heckman is fine and will suit up Friday night.

That's a shocker there. Then we should be fine, I suppose. I guess the only reason we did so poorly last week is that he left the game. God, that's a relief to know. Let's get ready to celebrate the next big win now that he's suiting up for friday. Thanks for the 'update'. Just what was needed! Whew, close one! Good to hear from the well informed.

Should be an interesting one tonight, as in almost always. If the Eagles can take care of business by stopping the run and limiting TOs then they can escape with a much needed victory.

Not only limiting their turnovers but causing turnovers. Indy has only 4 takeaways(1 int and 3 fumble recoveries) so far this year while losing 11 (give or take 1). They need to improve in this area. Good luck tonight.

Falcons fall 15-16 on a last second field goal from 38 yards out by Indy. The problem I saw was the play calling for LC with 6 and a half minutes to go in the game, to conservative. You have got to get some first downs insted of going 4 and out. Indy stuffed the run all night and our coaches called only runs up the middle from about 6:30 left, on. Somebody said Indy could not stop the run, they did a heck of a job stopping it tonight. Early LC's D brought the heat on Heckman, I hope that's his name I'm sorry if I got it wrong, but backed off late in the game and he beat us. Congrats to Indy, and come LC coaches don't be afraid to open it up a little.

Recap? Stats? Thanks.

LC blocked 2 punts and 1 field goal and Indy still pulled it out.