not pujo not the grace christian

sue

thank u so much but i know that peyton is cute as a button...hahaha...but i know alot of high school kids that cant get what can....it will help him and stay on him because if you let him he will probably quit.. because dad always stayed on me all the way though high school.... i loved lifting weights at first..... yea i did get tired of lifting and if he would not have been there to push me i would have quit lifting..... so just stay on him and he will do good...because no matter how mad i got at dad for making me run and lift...but i would have never accomplished anything like i did if it would not have been for him.... and now that im alittle older i understand that.....

He's actually pretty mature about the whole thing, Its hard and its tough,but he's getting harder and tougher every day.I think it gets a little easier as he gets older and more mature. He's actually pretty proud of himself and the things he can do. It;ll only get better.

Them dad's get smarter as you get older. They can be pretty stupid when you are young.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddler ,if you think for one secondthat I'm against the kids that attend Grace or any other school for that matter,you are dead wrong. You people only love you're kids and want whats the best for them.

Inthis area ,we have no need for private schools, our kids are getting a great education, hats off to our elementary teachers. My son got his TCAPS scores the other day and they were well above advanced in every subject. As a 4th grader ,he represented Carter County in the State spelling bee. That was 3rd through 8th. Ihave my on little private school and Iexpect my kids to be the best they can be at school or on the ballfield. I'm sure the enviroment at our little school is not like Sunday school.but ,its the real world. There is not a day goes by that Idon't talk to my kids about doing the right things and and staying away from the dumb junk. I am one concerned parent. Like Isaid ,My kids are My life.

Pujo I feel you man.And I applaud your efforts.Your posts are always filled with passion and can appreciate them.

Pujo I feel you man.And I applaud your efforts.Your posts are always filled with passion and can appreciate them.

Thanks Bossbro, I just try to tell the truth, all people have things in their lives thats not so pretty. I don't hide things, because the way I look at things is, the Good Lord knows all their is to know about me, I'm not weary of what others thank of me. I am a fortunate person ,most people who were raised like me are either dead,in prison or out in the streets somewhere. By the grace of God ,I learned alot from a bad situation. The people I grew up with are not so fortunate. I'm not perfect by any means ,but I'd like to be. Wouldn;t everybody

You have a misconception about private schools (ie peaches and roses). There is still the "real life" stuff going on in private schools like drugs, pregnancy, and stuff like that however it's on a much smaller scale. What you get out of a private school is the avoidance of "no child left behind" and teaching kids so they can pass the TCAP instead of teaching them what they need to learn according to what's important to you instead of what's important to the government. Many private school parents work two jobs so that their children can have the best education afforded to them. It's just a matter of priorities. I used to think that private school was for wealthy snobs but it has changed into viewing as children who have parents that are more involved in their education because they have a vested interest. And that's not to say that all parents of public school children are not involved in their children's education. I know plenty who are and their children are excelling. Neither am I saying that all parents of private school children are more involved in their children's education. I know some from that side as well (rich snobs who look at it as a status symbol). But I like to play the percentages. I have to give up a larger home in a nicer neighborhood so that my children can attend a private school and I am ok with that. Also considering the state of the Tennessee education system (excluding Williamson county) I just prefer to have more control over what my kids are taught in school. With private school I have more of a say so and I know at anytime if for some reason I don't agree with the content or methods I can leave the school. So I don't judge public school kids and I don't judge private school kids (I've been to both and my kids have been in both). Private school is just better for my situation and my kids at this time.

Amen

He's actually pretty mature about the whole thing, Its hard and its tough,but he's getting harder and tougher every day.I think it gets a little easier as he gets older and more mature. He's actually pretty proud of himself and the things he can do. It;ll only get better.

Them dad's get smarter as you get older. They can be pretty stupid when you are young.

amen to those last 2 sentences........but that is great about lil jerry.....