Who's better 07 or 08 PIRATES!

boss07Hoss

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has really been buzzin around here lately. Who is better the 07 or 08 pirates break it down!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you must have played on that team in 07.....

This topic has really been buzzin around here lately. Who is better the 07 or 08 pirates break it down!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow ,been buzzin where?Lot of starters from last year still playing.Maybe might be better to compare a different group,let's say 1999 maybe.And maybe after the season might be a better question.

Where ever that's been buzzin it needs to stay in the hive until after the season.That's the last thing the Pirates of today need is to be reading and believing ,true or false.They have a chance to go back to back.Which would make history around here.Why not table this matter.Team still features standouts from last year anyway.

I can't make an honest judgement, but if this years team is better, they will be State Champs again. I've heard that they are better on defence but not qutie as good on offence. Barring injuries, I'd say ,they will be hard to stop. Can't blame them for being proud, just have to watch and not get to cocky.

you tell them quagmire.....giggity goo...aww riiight

I can't watch that show without my side hurting before it ends....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Seen every episode... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway, this thread reminds me of the thread two years ago where someone was pondering whether South Pitt should just go ahead and jump to 2A since there was no competition in 1A. Temple promptly beat the crap out of them a couple of weeks later........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I can't watch that show without my side hurting before it ends....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Seen every episode... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway, this thread reminds me of the thread two years ago where someone was pondering whether South Pitt should just go ahead and jump to 2A since there was no competition in 1A. Temple promptly beat the crap out of them a couple of weeks later........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We all remember that ,but where's Temple now and South Pitt keeps on keeping on.