Dickson County at Riverdale

TDCman

One of these teams will get a much-needed win.

Riverdale needs to use this as an opportunity to improve in several areas and they need to both practice and play with a real sense of urgency.

Both teams have struggled but the Warriors really need to move past the 'youth' excuse. They are young but they now have 5 games under their belt.

Riverdale is not that far away from being a pretty good football team. They need to eliminate mistakes and get 7 points better in execution and determination. That is very attainable.

Riverdale 28-14.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale needs to use this as an opportunity to improve in several areas and they need to both practice and play with a real sense of urgency.

Both teams have struggled but the Warriors really need to move past the 'youth' excuse. They are young but they now have 5 games under their belt.

Riverdale is not that far away from being a pretty good football team. They need to eliminate mistakes and get 7 points better in execution and determination. That is very attainable.

Riverdale 28-14.

What is the most telling thing is it took until Thursday for someone even to start this topic. If that does not tell folks how urgently R'dale needs a BIG win then nothing does.

R'dale can and should win this one! Now go out there and execute the game plan and bring back the WIN!

Riverdale 28-14.

Lets hope your win prediction comes true or we may as well count this season out. Once again I feel we are seeing the decline of the Rivedale program nuder Coach A. This year agian there is no emphasis on building and the JV's Getting little to know work. Yes this is a young team, but youth and one year doesnt turn them into a winner. Its takes development and thats what has been laking ever since coach A arrived. If he keeps this up we will be looking for a Coach B.

Lets hope your win prediction comes true or we may as well count this season out. Once again I feel we are seeing the decline of the Rivedale program nuder Coach A. This year agian there is no emphasis on building and the JV's Getting little to know work. Yes this is a young team, but youth and one year doesnt turn them into a winner. Its takes development and thats what has been laking ever since coach A arrived. If he keeps this up we will be looking for a Coach B.

I wouldnt count on that happening.

I think Riverdale wins big tonight but regardless it is not the end of the season. This is a meaningless in the big picture non-region game, and most of the teams still have 5 region games to play (WC and Leb have 6 left), those are the ones that really count.

I think Riverdale wins big tonight but regardless it is not the end of the season. This is a meaningless in the big picture non-region game, and most of the teams still have 5 region games to play (WC and Leb have 6 left), those are the ones that really count.

Not to be picky, but most region teams have 4 games left; WC and Lebanon have 5

What is the problem at Riverdale? Is the talent getting spread around more evenly ( other boro schools) or is it time to get a Riverdale guy back at the school?

That and Riverdale is just really young. The problems of holding onto the football didnt help matters either. I think there are some things Coach A could have done better with the running of the program as a whole, but even Rankin saw this coming, so there is no need for heads to roll

What is the problem at Riverdale? Is the talent getting spread around more evenly ( other boro schools) or is it time to get a Riverdale guy back at the school?

It really depends on who you ask. For ANY that are not R'dale fans it is because we:

1. Are supposedly young and it is fine with them as THEY are now beating R'dale.

2. Rankin left because the talent was drying up. To which I reply BS. The actual talent is there. Rankin left because folks were actually questioning him and the lack of getting deserving players college offers and MORE money.

3. The WingT offense that is currently being run. When we were not passing I was one of this group.

4. The amount of schools in Murfreesboro has spread the talent out more.

For the R'dale fans it is split betwwen the following:

1. Lack of discipline

2. WingT

3. Its that time of the month.

4. Moon is in Jupiter and the war gods are not looking favoribly down on us.

5. The Indian died.

6. Lack of gas.

7. The closing of the football dorm.

5. My personal favorite is "Metro Football"! It is my fav because I said it first!

There are more excuses but I will not bore everyone with them.