Stewart Co vs. Adamsville

st409

Congrats to SC. You are a good team both offense and defense. You deserved the win and you got it. I do believe you are much better than most people thought (myself included). But the coach at the end of the game with his players all around him, jumping on the Cardinal logo and spitting on it after the game is goin a little too far. You have learned how to win on the field and I applaud you for that, but don't lose the respect of others by behaving in such a classless way. I really do hope you take this advice to heart and good luck for the rest of the season.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Stewart Co. Looks like the Rebs took it to the Cards...fooled a bunch of us I guess. This means playoff spots really are up for grabs...might come down to week 10 once again although Waverly now holds the edge. These next couple weeks should be interesting to say the least.

you weren't fooled...you have just forgotten what it is like to be 0-10...that was 10 years ago for camden and your memory is short...its a long tough road back to credibility as i am sure you can remember if you try...adamsville, waverly, camden, huntingdon, and SC all playing well speaks very well of our region...we should build on that and help each other up instead of knocking each other down...we, in SC, were happy for houston county when they beat central...now, we will work hard when we do play them because it is always a border war with us and we will show respect...

but, ask yourself, what is a regional champion when the region is full of cupcakes? respect one another people, the region will look better if we do

its a tough road back to credibility...every reason in the world will be given as to why you win except the true reason...you worked harder and smarter...we are still fighting our way back to credibility as these threads prove to us every week...we respected adamsville this week as we do all of our regional foes...we won't make excuses

Congrats to SC. You are a good team both offense and defense. You deserved the win and you got it. I do believe you are much better than most people thought (myself included). But the coach at the end of the game with his players all around him, jumping on the Cardinal logo and spitting on it after the game is goin a little too far. You have learned how to win on the field and I applaud you for that, but don't lose the respect of others by behaving in such a classless way. I really do hope you take this advice to heart and good luck for the rest of the season.

you see, that is just not true...our coaches would never allow players to disrespect you by flagrantly spitting on your logo...i'll bet you one hundred dollars (or a tank of gasoline) that you can ask every coach on our team if they witnessed this and they would tell you NO because if they saw that they would NOT allow it...that is just baloney for you to say that...get your eyes checked old man...that just really makes me mad...why don't you mention the fact that we pray as a team before and after every game...that we sing our fight song to our fans after every win...that we get PUMPED before and after every game...that we are trying to build a tradition of winning the right way at SC

you tell me which coach saw and condoned that...you describe him to me and i will personally ask him if he allowed that..you are wrong and disrespect the game all these men, including your grandson, played tonight

EVERYONE we have played in the last two years except camden and huntingdon knows how we celebrate a victory! you've heard us sing twice...you have seen our victory circle twice! we don't have to spit on your logo and you are wrong to say we did....describe the coach to me...please!

u said the same thing about us because we were whining about injurie last year. uou said ya'll were gonna come in there adn destroy us because we were whing to much after ya'll beat us 36-0, but wasnt the final

wavo 27

sc 6

uh

sc 12

aville 26

you talking to me?

i never said anything to you...much less that bull you mention above...you better focus on the cardinals and not me...

OK. So the game turned out to be a good one....that is always good and whoever you were saying that the rebels were seen spitting on the logo at your field that is just ignorant and you need to clean your glasses....Another thing is I know the QB for SC personally and he is actually very passive so I could not see him starting a thing. Also on a more happy note, way to go Rebels you showed that no matter how much someone talks it doesn't mean a thing. Way to go guys keep up with the momentum and ecorob thanks for all of the support.

Well, it sounds like Stewart Co. was up to thier old tricks again. Adamsville, was Stewart Co. grabbing your boys privates in the pile ups? Twisting ankles?

Then, are yall saying that they jumped up and down on the Cardinal logo and spit on it?

If this is true, then this is classless and dirty. The refs and the TSSAA need to get a handle on this. It needs to stop. We now have 4 or 5 teams saying that Stewart Co. played dirty...doing things that no one should do.

Stewart Co. fans....yall need to go to your Coach and ask...no demand....that he stop this kind of low class play.

you see, that is just not true...our coaches would never allow players to disrespect you by flagrantly spitting on your logo...i'll bet you one hundred dollars (or a tank of gasoline) that you can ask every coach on our team if they witnessed this and they would tell you NO because if they saw that they would NOT allow it...that is just baloney for you to say that...get your eyes checked old man...that just really makes me mad...why don't you mention the fact that we pray as a team before and after every game...that we sing our fight song to our fans after every win...that we get PUMPED before and after every game...that we are trying to build a tradition of winning the right way at SC

you tell me which coach saw and condoned that...you describe him to me and i will personally ask him if he allowed that..you are wrong and disrespect the game all these men, including your grandson, played tonight

EVERYONE we have played in the last two years except camden and huntingdon knows how we celebrate a victory! you've heard us sing twice...you have seen our victory circle twice! we don't have to spit on your logo and you are wrong to say we did....describe the coach to me...please!

I didn't say I saw the dancing and spitting on the logo of the Cardinals, but the one who did is a very reliable and respected person I have known for over 40 years. Not one to lie. If they say they saw it then they saw it. As far as the quarterback is concerned, I didn't say anything about the quarterback but I did see him qrab the facemask of a player and pull him to the ground. Hence the fight. Check the game film and you will see it too. I am proud as a football fan to see the progress of SC but again, respect and class still needs to be worked on.

Well, it sounds like Stewart Co. was up to thier old tricks again. Adamsville, was Stewart Co. grabbing your boys privates in the pile ups? Twisting ankles?

Then, are yall saying that they jumped up and down on the Cardinal logo and spit on it?

If this is true, then this is classless and dirty. The refs and the TSSAA need to get a handle on this. It needs to stop. We now have 4 or 5 teams saying that Stewart Co. played dirty...doing things that no one should do.

Stewart Co. fans....yall need to go to your Coach and ask...no demand....that he stop this kind of low class play.

Ok first shut your mouth. Second if you would of been at the game you would of seen it was all Adamsville doing the dirty play. Sc played a hard hitting game. They knew what was on the line and went and took it. So do not start this crap about us being dirty again because week in and week out we show people that we are here to play football. So unless you know 110% that they were doing that than shut up. If you are listing to 15-18 year olds than your dumb too. I know if i was a team that got beat after running there mouths all week before I would make up crap too. Great job SC

I didn't say I saw the dancing and spitting on the logo of the Cardinals, but the one who did is a very reliable and respected person I have known for over 40 years. Not one to lie. If they say they saw it then they saw it. As far as the quarterback is concerned, I didn't say anything about the quarterback but I did see him qrab the facemask of a player and pull him to the ground. Hence the fight. Check the game film and you will see it too. I am proud as a football fan to see the progress of SC but again, respect and class still needs to be worked on.

Ok well you reliable source was wrong. As soon as the players got done telling your team good game they went started to the circle no were close to the middle of the field were the Cardinal is. Dont get on here and say that they were disrespecting your team. And about the fight I bet you my left arm that our QB didn't not start it and that the only thing he was doing was trying to get the guy that was punching him off. So once again you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well you reliable source was wrong. As soon as the players got done telling your team good game they went started to the circle no were close to the middle of the field were the Cardinal is. Dont get on here and say that they were disrespecting your team. And about the fight I bet you my left arm that our QB didn't not start it and that the only thing he was doing was trying to get the guy that was punching him off. So once again you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you have it. All the facts rolled up in one. Watch the game film and eat your words................

First off your stewart county people needto learn how to read english. Every Cardinal fan that has posted on here has congratulated your team on their win.

First the late hit out of bounds was because our guy slipped. When contact was made he was on the ground and your Qb was standing. Watch the film it shows it.

Second kids do not get up holding the crotch ifsomeone is not hitting them there. Watch the film it will show it.

Third, your "victory circle" is a bit excessive and makes you look well.... BTW I did not see any kid spit or disrespect the Cardinal logo. Whether it did or didn't happen I can not say.

Fourth, your passive QB was the one that started the fight by grabbing the facemask of our player. Watch the film.

YOur Qb carried out his fake like he should our player came up to hit him and when he saw he did not have the ball started pulling up. Your passive QB then grabbed his face mask and pulled him to the ground. It was #9 red and # 3 white. Yes our kid was punching butso was you kid. No place for that from either team. Nearly every player on your sideline rushedthe field. Most (not all) of ours stayed on the sideline. ALso it is never acceptable for a coach to push or shove another teams players. But I give him the heat of the moment and will not judge.

Cardinal fans forget this game and let's move on. We have a big week of practice to get ready for Waverly. We are down but not out.

So before you get on here and present tis holier than thou attitude get your facts straight. I was up close and personal to everything that went on. It is also backed up with video evidence.

YOu sure are going to miss that left arm. watch the film.

first of all congrats to the rebel's. huge win on the road. i would like to tell you all my prespective on the game i saw. the card's looked good on offense, there running back i think # 32 was exploding through the rebel defense at times. the cards would march down the field and just stale. i thought the cards defense done a good job against the run, but the pass is what beat them. this was my first trip to adamsville. you have the best looking field and stadium that i've seen and the people i talked to were very respectful. i hate that the game has this tanted feeling though.

first of all about the kids grabbing each other in the crouch or twisting ankles, i just don't see it. i try not to look at it with blinders own. before and after the fight i seen players from both sides helping each other up and the occasinal pat to the head. to me that show's a mutual respect and good sportmanship for both sides. i have yet to see any kid pull a ref to the side or coach and accuse the rebel's of that. if so the ref's would look for it and if they seen anything close to that they, if they were a good crew, would bring both teams together and get the game under control. as for the trash talk on the field i personaly feel that it goes both ways. you've got different kid's with different pesonality's not just on the rebel's but on every team everywhere. trash talk is just that trash. it's a tactic used to get in the oppent's head. when you beat a trash talker you don't have to say a word because he will shut up. until then any player on any team will keep running there mouth if there a trash talker.

now this is what really NO me off is the fight. football is a game of emotions it's the players, coach's, and ref's job to help keep these emotions in check. the fight happened on the sc side of the field in play view of the fan's. i know how i saw the fight go down. i can sit here and type about it all day and tell you how honest i am and how people that seen the fight are preacher's , teacher's, or whatever and that's the way it happend. but i'm not. if your from sc or adamsville you should blame 2 people for letting it get that out of hand. THE REF'S! the white hat and our sideline judge watched that fight. they were caught off guard i agree but they had time to react. they rolled, shoved, and pushed each other for about 15 yards before the first punch was ever thrown. bottom line is they sat it and watched punches get thrown. it's sad to me to think that it took a player leaving our bench , who was in the wrong, but maybe morally right, to draw the attention of the ref's. after that there was just a sea of red and white jersey's on the field. if i understood the ref's signal to the press box we had 1 ejection and adamsville had 2. some one mentioned earlier on here they hoped tssaa seen the tapes. i agree, but i hate to see the kids get punished when i sincerly believe the ref's simply did not act in time. they watched bottom line while 2 kids fought. if that's what they like here's a suggesstion ref boxing or ufc. this is football it's your job to step in and pull those 2 apart. i mean come on both of the kids together wouldn't way 275lbs. and your telling me you don't have the stones to step in and pull them apart. i hate to see any kid have to sit out of any game regardless. i truly believe that if the ref's act in time niether team has any ejections.

any way it was a good game. good luck adamsville

GO REBEL'S!