Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

You Hampton people better wear your ear plugs!!!!! Coalfields principal had to say something to McKamey for foul language!!! I heard he was using the "F" word every play at Coalfield! Even his own fans complained,It was so bad the principal had to say something to him after the game!!! And like the real LOW class fellow he is, he jumped onto the principal. They had to threaten to take him to jail and all!!!! If this is the example that the christian schools are setting what are we to think???????

i went to carson newman, baptist college, and not one of my coachs ever said a cuss word the whole year i was there... so some school enforce it, but apperately grace dont.... Grace needs Jesus....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see Hampton stopping us at all when we have the football. We have way too many athletes (David Amos, Phillip Hester, Eric Williams, Mitchell Taylor, Logan Little, Blake Hester) to defend. I'm saying Hampton is a pretty good team and will play hard but they just can't match up with our offense and Coach Mckamey and his coaches will have another great game plan. 6-0 here we come.

Well lets see, 4 transfers ,one thats never even attended Grace ,and I'm not sure about Taylor. Is he a long time Grace person. Just WOW

it really makes me feel like im 5'8 instead of 5'7 when i say the f word... boy i feel i like a big man....

I thought you were 2'5? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just did a search for his stats before the Cosby game:

2005: 212 car, 2,058 yds, 29 TD...

you told that guy..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought you were 2'5? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow you read all of these post and picked my to reply to..... wow... you must like me.... D-bag

one rush.. one yard.. one broke leg... one thousand broken dreams.... but i did get the chance to play against the great grace twice and had 400 yards and 5 touchdowns.....

No you played against the old Grace. The Grace Christian Academy would have made you beg to get out of the game. I just hope our guys aren't overlooking Hampton because they see the bad record of Hampton.

I think it had something to do with cussing the Coalfield players.

Were you there pluto? Coach McKamey wouldn't do such a thing. He has more class than anybody in the state. He would give a person the shirt off his back.

No you played against the old Grace. The Grace Christian Academy would have made you beg to get out of the game. I just hope our guys aren't overlooking Hampton because they see the bad record of Hampton.

Trust me the kid youre talking to would run circles around any, and I mean anybody you have or have had. He was a great player, trust me when I say you didnt want any of him then and you probably dont want any of him now. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />