Dyer County vs Haywood

1brutalchoctaw

How do these numbers lie? Haywood has played three LEGITE 3A Teams and thats the point spread. I hope Haywood puts up 40 against DC then well see if u say "numbers lie".

Put up 40 I'd love to see it!!! and I'll still say numbers lie! I'm hard-headed and I won't change my point! Look at USC-Oregon St. and tell me those numbers coming into the game and what happened?? Thats right ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN ANY SPORTS!!!! Still not predicting DC winning!

SWO: last time i checked 6-3 is a big fat W

numbers may lie... letters dont!!!

Completely right SWO! A "W" is a "W" no matter the points!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC had one good year last year and now yall DC people think they're going to be good every year i guess. Got news for you...Not gonna happen. And last season was a fluke for yall. Yall got to the playoffs and choked. That so called good defense got ran over by the Tomcats. DC want beat Haywood, Dyersburg, or Crockett. Oh yeah and who cares about middle school. I mean really. Haywood wins 28 7. I dont even know if DC scores.

I JUST "EDITED THIS POST" & I guess made it "lengthy again !

# 1 .......... 10 - 2 & UNDEFEATED in the regular season (Region 73A) is NEVER a fluke !

# 2 .......... The defense in the playoff game was short of the leading tackler in the "regular season matchup"

@ Haywood where he had double digit tackles & a tackle for loss that killed Haywood's momentum in a close game.Now, one player may not make all the difference, but "Big Mo" is a funny thing ! A big play here, a big play there. Someone that team is used to having around as a "spark" ! emotional letdown of losing an impact player.

# 3 .......... Intangibles ............ things that you may or may not know about, seem to be lacking @ D.C. this year. Last years Senior Class ( Justin Scott, Jared Hunter, Blake Oliver, Kyle King, Adam Clark, Eric Benard, Cory Windle & Davis had a"refuse to Lose" Attitude that was "contagious" ! There was a cohesiveness that bonded the whole team together. Leadership was there ( by example ). I don't know if it is there this year or not ! SENIORS...... CALL THIS A CHALLENGE & STEP UP ! It still is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU !

# 4 .......... Who cares about Middle School ? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME ! Every High School Coach,

fan / supporter that has interest in the long term success of their favorite High Schoolteam !

Really now,how "bone headed" of a question was that ? If you like the NFL .......... consider NCAA as "Middle School" If you like NCAA .......... consider High School as "Middle School" ! Middle School is the "lifeline" for you High School ! If you give a D@^^n about your High School Program You had BETTER care !

#5 ........... Success "breeds" EXPECTATION" ! ...... What ????? Do you think that every parent, fan / supporter , player is gonna go around with the attitude that "Oh my ! we're gonna be sorry as h3!! this year" ! Sure the success of last season "raised the bar" ! D.C. ain't gonna "sneak up on anybodyn!............Well now they just might ! Especially if every team has the attitude as "bigwooten" ! Maybe I should not have posted this part ! of # 5 !

#6............ In the "Grand Scheme",the only difference that really counts right now Non - Region losses As best I recall....... NOBODY gave D.C. a "snowballs chance in h3!! against Haywood last year ! The general concensious to many was that the games prior had been a "Fluke" , or D.C. hadn't played anybody !

That was a good post 73......lengthy works better!!! Last time I checked they were 1-0 in region play....that IS where it counts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Morale wise the other losses may have hurt them, also statewide...but who is actually worried about that. If anyone thinks injuries to key players doesn't hurt the team then they are sadly mistaken. This is redemption time for the Choctaws....the confidence level needs to be UP....the mindset needs to be positive. I'm like you I don't care where the leadership comes from....senior or freshman...just know it has to be there. Sloppy mistakes have to be corrected and every game has to be played ALL OUT....not a time for slacking nor basic fundamental mistakes. As for the middle school...well they do play to win...looking for another West TN conference championship starting Oct. 14th /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

One question are you a haywood fan?

no im not from haywood. i just dont like DC bc they are unsportsmanlike and they have a bunch of punk kids always running their mouths whether its at a football or basketball game. and every DC supporter on here didnt start LOVING DC until they won some games last year.

no im not from haywood. i just dont like DC bc they are unsportsmanlike and they have a bunch of punk kids always running their mouths whether its at a football or basketball game. and every DC supporter on here didnt start LOVING DC until they won some games last year.

You're totally right no DC supporter on here start LOVING DC until they won games last year, Thats why most of the DC supporters went to DC... you are so SMART... I wish my DC ED-UMACation was a good as your edumacation! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's WRONG ! My Dad coached over twenty five @ D.C, I played my four years there , my sister played four years of basketball,my son played four years of football (baseball three), my daughter played four years of basketball, two nephews played football four each (one played baseball too), one neice played four years of softball & four years of basketball. So IF i'm a "bandwagon jumper", I jumped on about forty six years ago ! HATE on "bigwooten" NOT ONE Choctaw supporter cares !!!!!!!!!

You are from D-burg aren't you?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seems to me we got us a punk kid running his mouth here on CoachT. Oh the stories I COULD TELL ABOUT UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT AND RUNNING MOUTHS. If you don't like us WHY post on our threads......you got nothing to say about the team you support??????????