Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm thinking maybe not - the Polk County Wildcats have something special going on this year.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> let the count down begin. . .i'm gonna hafta go with the boys from benton on this one. . .

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> let the count down begin. . .i'm gonna hafta go with the boys from benton on this one. . .

too much speed here in the city for you boys. Howard by 16

I may not be the smartest but I do know tallent when I see it, Polk wins by 14.

i cant make a prediction with a score but i will make a prediction on a win or a loss... polk wins this one at home.. howard is tough but polk will come out a little more fired up i do beleive.. good luck to both teams and i cant wait to watch this game... i hope howard brings more fans then they did the last time... where is t-mac? and the rest of the tigers?

1. Casper and others who want to make posts like his.....beware.....Del is watching. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

2. The game...to all the boys in uniform for my friend Coach Davis....forget the posts and focus on the work. Howard had 3 or 4 called back on us last night and they could have scored 100 if they wanted to. Coach Tarver showed plenty of class. Their speed is deadly. You will have to be at your best from the start of the game to the last second if you want to win this one.

I suggest going to the field today and tomorrow to work on everything. I'd also suggest going and buying some faster shoes.

DL.