Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tigers can put together drives too. Thought they rely greatly on the big play, they can grind it out. Peace and love.

i dont see polk running all over them like they have their previous opponents and DEFININETLY not having any breakaway runs against the speedy tigers the passing offense and passing d worry me about polk

i'm a huge polk fan and former member of the team. all i see on this thread is alot of young guys getting stuff started like revolution56 i mean come on dude grow up! you need to stop putting people down on here this is where fans can talk about the game. well got that out of the way for the game this is going to be a very good game. Polk's d is going to have to play hard like always but i think the offense will decide this game and they are improving each week. i'm ready for this game to get here because to be honest i thought sweetwater was going to be a real test for us and they didn't test us i was there at the game on the sidelines and sweetwater didn't impress me at all. so i'm ready for this one to watch polk to play with alot of heart like always and hit hard good luck to both teams

The tigers can put together drives too. Thought they rely greatly on the big play, they can grind it out. Peace and love.

Whopper say you are right JM. The tigers can put drives together, but the speed factor will be to much for the wildcats. Whopper say the Hustlin Tigers will win this one! And yes Peace and Love.

i see there is still no news on tarvers record or an injury report for howard... are they hiding something or what?? and what is the tigers overall best strength this year??? the running back like last year (who plays at TN Tech if im not mistaken) or maybe a deffensive player?? what is the deal on howard??? besides all of the "speed" they have..

i see there is still no news on tarvers record or an injury report for howard... are they hiding something or what?? and what is the tigers overall best strength this year??? the running back like last year (who plays at TN Tech if im not mistaken) or maybe a deffensive player?? what is the deal on howard??? besides all of the "speed" they have..

I can't answer your questions, but if you can locate T-Mac (seems to be on top of whats going on at Howard) he probably could give you some answers. Here is a quote from him after the Howard vs. Tellico game:

"I honestly dont know I wasnt at the game but a player that I know said that they played terrible but the defense had to be stout. The thing that scares me about this Howard team is that they will play up to the competetion they are playing but to keep them out of the endzone is good. Im nervous about Polk but not worried about Central. Polk will be tough"

The game has to be played!! Polk always plays Howard tough and its at Polk thats what makes me nervous. I will be at the game and be rooting for the Hustlin Tigers. All this talk about Polks defense has me screaming what about Howard. You better ask the teams that Howard has played about their defense and the Notre Dame and the Grundy game could have been real ugly. Howard has a solid line and their linbackers hit extremely hard not to mention they have lockdown corners. Jehron "Quick" Reynolds is a tough matchup for any corner plus when they go deep to 6'3" Chris Deloney he makes it look easy. Man you guys gotta believe me Howard is better than last year and we are humble with winning. And we dont try to run the score up on teams our defense just gets alot of takeaways. Its gonna be a hard hitting game with Howard coming out on top. You guys at Polk are talking alot of trash and you should because your team is consistantly good year in and year out. So i leave you with our chant. HOWARD GONE FIGHT, TILL THEY CANT FIGHT NO MO! LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP, AND FIGHT SOMEMO!!!!!!

The game has to be played!! Polk always plays Howard tough and its at Polk thats what makes me nervous. I will be at the game and be rooting for the Hustlin Tigers. All this talk about Polks defense has me screaming what about Howard. You better ask the teams that Howard has played about their defense and the Notre Dame and the Grundy game could have been real ugly. Howard has a solid line and their linbackers hit extremely hard not to mention they have lockdown corners. Jehron "Quick" Reynolds is a tough matchup for any corner plus when they go deep to 6'3" Chris Deloney he makes it look easy. Man you guys gotta believe me Howard is better than last year and we are humble with winning. And we dont try to run the score up on teams our defense just gets alot of takeaways. Its gonna be a hard hitting game with Howard coming out on top. You guys at Polk are talking alot of trash and you should because your team is consistantly good year in and year out. So i leave you with our chant. HOWARD GONE FIGHT, TILL THEY CANT FIGHT NO MO! LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP, AND FIGHT SOMEMO!!!!!!

thank you t-mac i have been waiting on you to post so i could get a good opinion on howard... how much better do you think they are from last year like in what aspects????? and to my post a little earlier in the thread i know they hit hard they were the hardest hitting team in the regular season that we played last year... and about the grundy game it seems that both of our teams could have killed them but we had some stupid calls against us that kept them around for a little while... and we haven't played notre dame yet...

i think the least penalized team will win this game... and if a defense can score then that would change the outcome i do believe (more than in a game vs someone else)...

thank you t-mac i have been waiting on you to post so i could get a good opinion on howard... how much better do you think they are from last year like in what aspects????? and to my post a little earlier in the thread i know they hit hard they were the hardest hitting team in the regular season that we played last year... and about the grundy game it seems that both of our teams could have killed them but we had some stupid calls against us that kept them around for a little while... and we haven't played notre dame yet...

i think the least penalized team will win this game... and if a defense can score then that would change the outcome i do believe (more than in a game vs someone else)...

Yeah I dont think either team will be putting up numbers like they have been in previous games.