Forrest @ Cascade

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

Well Heck Ladies I'm Sorry. I Like Fishing And Deer Hunting. Will You Dig Worms And Bait Your Own Hook And Clean The Catch. If You Do Then Your My Kind Of Woman. Do You Have A Boat, Motor, And Trailer? If You Do Then We Are Compatable. Please Send Photo Of Boat, Motor, And Trailer. I'm Really Interested.

The fishing thing is good, but forget the hunting. No deer in the world is worth all that trouble. No boat, etc, either.

Good thing I have a hubby I like to fish but get tired of being a hunting season widow. No boat, trailer or motor. I will dig worms and bait my own hook but you are on your own cleaning them.

AMEN, sister-friend. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good teams don't let one bad call de-flate them.

[/b][/color]

Well Horsehead I'll Take Issue With The Good Teams Statement. We Were Penalized 17 Times For 177 Yards In The Second Half of That Game. 7 Times For 107 yards In The Fourth Quarter. With Three Touchdowns Called Back. With 21 Seconds Left And Fourth And 3 We Completed A Pass For 10 Yards At Thier 4 Yard Line. That Our Receiver Was Tackled While Catching The Ball Going To The Ground And the Ground Caused the Ball To Come Out And Was Ruled Incomplete Union City Ball First And Ten. And No Flag For Interferance. So Your Good Team Philosophy According To This Game Doesn't Set With me. Sure One Bad Call Doesn't Derail A Good Team Unless The Two Are Evenly Matched. Which We Were Not. Union City Was Handed That Game.

Look At Mckenzie Rebel.com There Are Photo's Showing The Ref Throwing A Flag After We Scored A Touchdown. And The Guy He Called Holding On Had Both Hands In The Air. But At The End Of Regulation Union City Had More Points Than Us, So I Guess They Won.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> yea Horsehead

Good teams don't let one bad call de-flate them.

[/b][/color]

Well Horsehead I'll Take Issue With The Good Teams Statement. We Were Penalized 17 Times For 177 Yards In The Second Half of That Game. 7 Times For 107 yards In The Fourth Quarter. With Three Touchdowns Called Back. With 21 Seconds Left And Fourth And 3 We Completed A Pass For 10 Yards At Thier 4 Yard Line. That Our Receiver Was Tackled While Catching The Ball Going To The Ground And the Ground Caused the Ball To Come Out And Was Ruled Incomplete Union City Ball First And Ten. And No Flag For Interferance. So Your Good Team Philosophy According To This Game Doesn't Set With me. Sure One Bad Call Doesn't Derail A Good Team Unless The Two Are Evenly Matched. Which We Were Not. Union City Was Handed That Game.

Look At Mckenzie Rebel.com There Are Photo's Showing The Ref Throwing A Flag After We Scored A Touchdown. And The Guy He Called Holding On Had Both Hands In The Air. But At The End Of Regulation Union City Had More Points Than Us, So I Guess They Won.

Butchie, there is a big difference between ONE call not going your way and 177 yards in penalties. Obviously the call that he referred to wasn't blatantly bad since I don't even remember it and if I understand correctly it was not at a critical juncture of the game. He only stated that it swung momentum to us. My point was you have to understand that every call isn't going to go your way and you can't let a bad call take you off your game. I don't think his beef and yours can be considered the same thing since your questionable call was a game decider not a momentum shifter.

I See ya Point. I'm Still Very Harsh Having A Game Stole From Us. And I'm Not generally A Sore Loser. During This Game I Quit Complaining And Watched Sorta Objectively. And In Summation, We Got Hosed. I'm A Rebel Fan And All. And Being Objective For Me Is Hard. But So Many Penalties For Any Highschool Team Is Unreal. I Expected A Riot At Anytime.

I See ya Point. I'm Still Very Harsh Having A Game Stole From Us. And I'm Not generally A Sore Loser. During This Game I Quit Complaining And Watched Sorta Objectively. And In Summation, We Got Hosed. I'm A Rebel Fan And All. And Being Objective For Me Is Hard. But So Many Penalties For Any Highschool Team Is Unreal. I Expected A Riot At Anytime.

Definitely don't see ya as the Objective type. Your probably a Virgo like my wife and my buddy LTR.....(Very head-strong)

Well i Try To Be. Hey Joan Needs A Video Camera For Your trip To The Dungeon. It's Gonna Be A Good Experience For Ya. One You'll Want Video Taped.

Does that mean your predicting a Champion victory? That is the only way it would be a "good experience"!...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />