Jo Byrns vs Eagleville

sb38devils

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S GAME DAY AND IT'S GOING TO ACTUALLY BE FOOTBALL WEATHER I'M SO EXCITED. EAGLEVILLE IS COMING TO THE DUNGEON TONIGHT AND THE DUNGEON WILL BE ROCKING. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO COME READY TO YELL AND RAISE SOME CANE IN SUPPORT OF OUR TEAM. THEY ARE PUMPED AND READY TO GO. SO THEM THEM WE ARE BEHIND THEM 100% GO DEVILS.

IT'S GAME DAY AND IT'S GOING TO ACTUALLY BE FOOTBALL WEATHER I'M SO EXCITED. EAGLEVILLE IS COMING TO THE DUNGEON TONIGHT AND THE DUNGEON WILL BE ROCKING. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO COME READY TO YELL AND RAISE SOME CANE IN SUPPORT OF OUR TEAM. THEY ARE PUMPED AND READY TO GO. SO THEM THEM WE ARE BEHIND THEM 100% GO DEVILS.

I'm glad to hear they're pumped and ready to go. After back to back tough games and a very big game last week I'd expect a little bit of an emotional let down this week. Heck I'm a little down this week after such a big game last week; I haven't posted much this week. But it's game day, the weather is perfect and I'm ready to go now. I haven't made any predictions this week so here goes...JB by 21! I know that's a bold statement but I think it's going to happen. For several different reasons, this team has yet to play it's best game. You can tell they're very close so I'm predicting this is the game that it all comes together. The prediction is a little bit of wishful thinking but I do think it's possible. Not to be wishy-washy but on the other hand this game could be very close. We know that e'ville always has plenty of talent so the same goes for them...it could all come together for them tonight as well. Only two guaranteed home games left seniors and this is one of them. Make em count!

4-PEAT

I'm glad to hear they're pumped and ready to go. After back to back tough games and a very big game last week I'd expect a little bit of an emotional let down this week. Heck I'm a little down this week after such a big game last week; I haven't posted much this week. But it's game day, the weather is perfect and I'm ready to go now. I haven't made any predictions this week so here goes...JB by 21! I know that's a bold statement but I think it's going to happen. For several different reasons, this team has yet to play it's best game. You can tell they're very close so I'm predicting this is the game that it all comes together. The prediction is a little bit of wishful thinking but I do think it's possible. Not to be wishy-washy but on the other hand this game could be very close. We know that e'ville always has plenty of talent so the same goes for them...it could all come together for them tonight as well. Only two guaranteed home games left seniors and this is one of them. Make em count!

4-PEAT

Yeah, I noticed that you haven't been posting very much but that you have been around. I was starting to get a little worried about you. I thought you might have been suffering a little burn out. The boys are tough they will be allright for the game like last week they are taking the game seriously and know that they need to play well. I also thought that you might be busy since you didn't get to update the Ball Charts althought I have to say that I didn't mind seeing Bolt's name on player of the week a little longer. Only two home games left this season is flying by.

Yeah, I noticed that you haven't been posting very much but that you have been around. I was starting to get a little worried about you. I thought you might have been suffering a little burn out. The boys are tough they will be allright for the game like last week they are taking the game seriously and know that they need to play well. I also thought that you might be busy since you didn't get to update the Ball Charts althought I have to say that I didn't mind seeing Bolt's name on player of the week a little longer. Only two home games left this season is flying by.

Yea I've been busy with work as well...like the Devils, I've got to be on top of my game in the workplace these days. I try to update the website at night but two little girls keep me pretty occupied with all their tea parties, fights, and books for me to read. I hate that Twig didn't get his props this week though. Hopefully he'll have a big game tonight as well. They're definitely going to test him that's for sure.

Yea I've been busy with work as well...like the Devils, I've got to be on top of my game in the workplace these days. I try to update the website at night but two little girls keep me pretty occupied with all their tea parties, fights, and books for me to read. I hate that Twig didn't get his props this week though. Hopefully he'll have a big game tonight as well. They're definitely going to test him that's for sure.

Believe me I understand I have three and one year old girls myself. You have to enjoy this time now because you can't get it back that's for sure. I hope that we gave Twig enough props on here he did fab. I really thought that he would get player of the week for RCTIMES this week although as usual LK is an excellaent choice as well. I feel that the secondary is aware that they will have a big job to do and be prepared. I wish that this day would pass a little faster eveen though work is hectic right now and keeping up with the thread.

score update?

IT WAS NOT A PRETTY GAME ON JBS PART. THEY WERE LUCKY CONSIDERING 5 TURNOVERS. EAGLEVILLE PLAYED HARD IN A 17 TO 8 LOSS. NUMBER ONE FOR EAGLEVILLE IS A SUPER ATHLETE AND I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE QUARTERBACK AND EAGLEVILLE DEFENSE (THOUGH THEY NEED TO WORK ON THE OPTION) . I AM PROUD OF JBS DESPITE THE TURNOVERS THEY FOUGHT HARD AGAINST EAGLEVILLE WHO GAVE A GODD ACCOUNT

I AM SURE EAGLEVILLE MUST HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE OFFICATING. I HAVE TO ADMIT THE OFFICATING

WAS NOT VERY STRONG.

IT WAS NOT A PRETTY GAME ON JBS PART. THEY WERE LUCKY CONSIDERING 5 TURNOVERS. EAGLEVILLE PLAYED HARD IN A 17 TO 8 LOSS. NUMBER ONE FOR EAGLEVILLE IS A SUPER ATHLETE AND I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE QUARTERBACK AND EAGLEVILLE DEFENSE (THOUGH THEY NEED TO WORK ON THE OPTION) . I AM PROUD OF JBS DESPITE THE TURNOVERS THEY FOUGHT HARD AGAINST EAGLEVILLE WHO GAVE A GODD ACCOUNT

I AM SURE EAGLEVILLE MUST HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE OFFICATING. I HAVE TO ADMIT THE OFFICATING

WAS NOT VERY STRONG.

congrats on the win to night JB.