RIGHT NOW...........

1.) Station Camp: 4-2 (2-0)

2.) White House: 4-1 (1-0)

3.) DeKalb Co.: 4-1 (1-1)

4.) Sycamore: 3-2 (1-1)

5.) Macon Co.: 1-5 (1-1)

6.) Greenbrier: 3-2 (0-1)

7.) Pearl Cohn: 1-5 (0-2)

DeKalb Co. beat Greenbrier already this season. The games featuring DeKalb Co. at Sycamore & Greenbrier at Sycamore will determine the final two playoff spots IMO.

White House-Station Camp determines the Region 4-3A Championship /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Macon Co. is sitting at 1-1 in region play and they have a bye this next week. If they can upset 2 of the 3 in Sycamore, Greenbrier, & DeKalb Co. then I look for them to sneak into the playoffs. Until I see it though then I really won't be a "true" believer in them.

I'd personally say:

1.) Station Camp

2.) White House

3.) DeKalb Co.

4.) Greenbrier-Sycamore WINNER

5.) Greenbrier-Sycamore LOSER

6.) Macon Co.

7.) Pearl Cohn

Station Camp has the luxury of playing White House at home. White House has to play DeKalb Co. the week prior to playing Station Camp. Those are 2 very tough games to get "geared up and play" back-to-back. DeKalb Co. has already beaten Greenbrier this year and they just have too much offense to miss out on the playoffs. If their defense can stop anyone they'll be SCARY. The game in two weeks between Greenbrier-Sycamore in Pleasant View will determine the final playoff spot. I have seen each team play in person 2 of the last 3 weeks. It should be a very tough battle between two similar football teams.

I'd personally say:

1.) Station Camp

2.) White House

3.) DeKalb Co.

4.) Greenbrier-Sycamore WINNER

5.) Greenbrier-Sycamore LOSER

6.) Macon Co.

7.) Pearl Cohn

Station Camp has the luxury of playing White House at home. White House has to play DeKalb Co. the week prior to playing Station Camp. Those are 2 very tough games to get "geared up and play" back-to-back. DeKalb Co. has already beaten Greenbrier this year and they just have too much offense to miss out on the playoffs. If their defense can stop anyone they'll be SCARY. The game in two weeks between Greenbrier-Sycamore in Pleasant View will determine the final playoff spot. I have seen each team play in person 2 of the last 3 weeks. It should be a very tough battle between two similar football teams.

Sycamore won't beat Greenbrier.

Sycamore won't beat Greenbrier.

You can't base that off of comparing how both teams played against Cheatham Co. or after next week you can't make the comparision of how both fared against Station Camp.

In 2001 & 2006 Sycamore won very exciting games over Greenbrier. In 2003 Greenbrier won two of the best games ever played IMO against Sycamore. The games in 2002, 2004, & 2005 were games in which Greenbrier dominated Sycamore. In 2007 the game was back and forth and Greenbrier really got the win when Sycamore made a few costly mistakes (especially the one right before halftime).

I believe that game is one of the Top 3 overall rivalries in Region 4-3A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can't base that off of comparing how both teams played against Cheatham Co. or after next week you can't make the comparision of how both fared against Station Camp.

In 2001 & 2006 Sycamore won very exciting games over Greenbrier. In 2003 Greenbrier won two of the best games ever played IMO against Sycamore. The games in 2002, 2004, & 2005 were games in which Greenbrier dominated Sycamore. In 2007 the game was back and forth and Greenbrier really got the win when Sycamore made a few costly mistakes (especially the one right before halftime).

I believe that game is one of the Top 3 overall rivalries in Region 4-3A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Sycamore could very easily beat Greenbrier. I know you dont want to look ahead but that might be the season for the War Eagles and they usually play well with their backs against the wall. I know Coach Halstead would like to see his team back in the playoffs this year and I think that based off of seeing both teams if Sycamore plays sound defense they can score enough to beat Greenbrier who doesnt have the typical studs on defense that they have had in years past.