Region 4-3A

eers

id say that white house and station camp need to win a couple more region games before either is given the crown..... don't count out teams like Sycamore, Dekalb, and Greenbriar to pull some upsets during the second half of the season in region play. i look for all teams in this region to fair well in the playoffs, especially in the early rounds like history of late has proven

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a BIG WEEK in the region.

DeKalb Co. at Pearl Cohn: the Tigers look to continue their track to the playoffs (which would be the first time in a long time) while the Firebirds are fighting to keep any hopes of making a run to the playoffs alive.

Sycamore at White House: the War Eagles can climb right back in the title hunt with an upset in this one. White House is aiming for the first region title since 2004. They have been favored the last three years but in each case have came up short. Games like this have proven costly in recent years.

Greenbrier at Station Camp: the Bison are looking to remain unbeaten in region play. The Bobcats are looking to climb in the title hunt and not be fighting just to sneak into the playoffs as a lower seed.

1.Station Camp

2.White House

3.Dekalb

4. Sycamore

If Macon can beat two of the remaining teams they play they will sneak in but do nothing. I see a good matchup in Station Camp and White House, two very good teams.

If Macon did sneak in the playoffs,that would be great for the seniors and the younger classmen.The best i can tell no team from this region has won the state lately. The players from Macon has just as much rite as any other team to be in the playoffs,nomatter if it is 1 and out, GOOD LUCK Macon some from the creekbank wish you all the best. TC1

If Macon did sneak in the playoffs,that would be great for the seniors and the younger classmen.The best i can tell no team from this region has won the state lately. The players from Macon has just as much rite as any other team to be in the playoffs,nomatter if it is 1 and out, GOOD LUCK Macon some from the creekbank wish you all the best. TC1

The players won't get that feeling because the parents are CANCEROUS to the football program.

My boy's will.

I agree with ya. If they will look past all this trash going on and just overlook all this and start playing like a team they can turn this around. IT IS ALL MENTAL!!!! Get it in your heads quit stepping on that field thinking you already lost don't worry about what this parent or that parent said. Come on get with it turn this around so you seniors can get some pride back about yourself. Not all of you have given up I know there are some still there that do care.