Cosby @ Unaka

old24eagle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Ambassador, Cosby is overrated and just a pure grade A Muffin team. When you can only beat Unaka by 9, your just not very competitive.

i will beg to differ with ya there smokestack. i was there. it was senior night and unaka was pumped. unaka always plays cosby tough. always has always will. they scored on a long play and that is all that unaka did . cosbys defense shut them down cold after that. cosby fumbled on unakas one yard line and that led to cosbys safety. cosby just had a bad night. every team has that. it is good that we were pushed tonight.

Way to go Unaka ~ Keep it up

Looks to me like Cosby almost let their alligator mouths override their hummingbird a$&e$

were you the alligator mouth on the bullhorn all night? Yall play us tough every year BUUUUUUUUUUT you haven't beat us since 2004 so I guess I would be mad at us too. Good luck next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey whats your excuse this year ? I believe you guys may have played your best game of the year tonight and we probably had one of our worst but as usual we came out on top.

I was at the Hampton-Grace game and was shocked when I heard the score! What's up Cosby? Did the Eagles stink it up that bad or did the Rangers have a decent outing? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

A little of both landers , Unaka played very tough in the box all night , we shut em down defensively other than one big pass play and had we scored every time we were inside their 20 we would have scored about 40. Unaka is improving and if they are as young as I think they are they will be pretty good next year and real good in two.

A little of both landers , Unaka played very tough in the box all night , we shut em down defensively other than one big pass play and had we scored every time we were inside their 20 we would have scored about 40. Unaka is improving and if they are as young as I think they are they will be pretty good next year and real good in two.

Good luck the rest of the way. Both teams I watched tonight will be hard to beat.

Way to go Unaka ~ Keep it up

Looks to me like Cosby almost let their alligator mouths override their hummingbird a$&e$

7&0 AND READY FOR MORE. IF WERE ALLIGATOR MOUTHS AND HUMMINGBIRD ACES THEN WHAT IS RANGER COUNTRY NOW (WEEPING WILLOW COUNTRY)? NOT SO SPORTIEMOM /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />