Cosby @ Unaka

old24eagle

To set the record straight I was not saying anything about how you played I was just stateing that you all got on here thinking that Unaka was a pansy team and that you all were going to blow them away. Nothing was said about how good you were or if you were better. I agree this is a wake up for your team. You also have to take into concideration that if Unaka didn't fumble the ball 5 times and without that saftey it would have been a different ball game. I do however want you to stomp a mud hole in Graces patootie.

There is where you're wrong. If you look back all the people saying this would be a blowout were outside observers, not ALL of the Cosby faithful. We get accused constantly of bragging. I'm still tryin to figure that out.

You have to take into consideration those fumbles were forced by one of the best defenses in 1a in the state. If I were from Unaka I would be awfully proud of the way you guys played. You showed up, played us hard, both teams made several mistakes, end of story! Unaka always gets up to play us, especially at the creek. Good game Unaka. We have not been on one thread this year saying we would blow any one out. You know there are some people who posts on threads other than ones pertaining to their team. I do agree 100% that it would be great to whoop Grace's, "patootie" I believe you called it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is where you're wrong. If you look back all the people saying this would be a blowout were outside observers, not ALL of the Cosby faithful. We get accused constantly of bragging. I'm still tryin to figure that out.

You have to take into consideration those fumbles were forced by one of the best defenses in 1a in the state. If I were from Unaka I would be awfully proud of the way you guys played. You showed up, played us hard, both teams made several mistakes, end of story! Unaka always gets up to play us, especially at the creek. Good game Unaka. We have not been on one thread this year saying we would blow any one out. You know there are some people who posts on threads other than ones pertaining to their team. I do agree 100% that it would be great to whoop Grace's, "patootie" I believe you called it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One of the best defenses in the state? Obviously you haven't seen too many 1A teams play. This game was just a classic between two MUFFIN teams. Pujo and Adam25 will be bringing MUFFINS to the game next week for the Cosby faithful.

One of the best defenses in the state? Obviously you haven't seen too many 1A teams play. This game was just a classic between two MUFFIN teams. Pujo and Adam25 will be bringing MUFFINS to the game next week for the Cosby faithful.

Your obviously just a joke of a human being that likes to get on here and run down kids that you've never seen play. As far as Pujo and the Hampton faithful go, congrats on the big win, I figured it would come down to who had played the better competition, but we are not concerned with Hampton this week, got a tough game against a decent upper division team, check back with us next week and we'll let you know about our prospects against Hampton at a later date. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Your obviously just a joke of a human being that likes to get on here and run down kids that you've never seen play. As far as Pujo and the Hampton faithful go, congrats on the big win, I figured it would come down to who had played the better competition, but we are not concerned with Hampton this week, got a tough game against a decent upper division team, check back with us next week and we'll let you know about our prospects against Hampton at a later date. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

All I am saying is that Unaka is NOT one of the best defenses in 1-A. I am not running down the kids, just the fans with their rose colored glasses on.

I'm sure they have a great defense against other MUFFIN teams. When you play someone that is not a MUFFIN and win, talk to me then.

MUFFIN= One who gives up football to join an archery team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyways way to go cosby on your win and 7-0 Keep it up and good luck with Granger County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cause #1 ~ A peon like you don't tell me what to do or say and #2 ~ Ignorant? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Honey, I may be a lot of things, but I'll never be the ignoramous witch from up north that you are! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way, you are not welcome to our tailgating. You can go choke on one of those nasty hot dogs at the concession stand! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MUFFIN= One who gives up football to join an archery team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyways way to go cosby on your win and 7-0 Keep it up and good luck with Granger County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again, until Cosby beats a team that is respectable, they will not get out of MUFFIN status. Only beating Unaka by 9 doesn't qualify.