Walker valley vs Rhea

eagle4ever

I never will understand why immature people like you always want to start an argument. The truth is, I believe Coach Cameron, Hampton, Fitzgerald, Mitchell and Davis could have suited up and went out there and beat Walker Valley tonight. It's not an impressive win, and, in all honesty, it proves nothing. We beat Walker Valley every year. They are not a good football program. Sorry to burst your bubble but when we beat a GOOD football team, that's when you can say stuff like that, but anyways, it's glad to know that you approve.

Good post. there's a lot of truth in it. The main reason that I say he's doing well is because, for the first time in a while, a Rhea County offense is playing to its potential. I believe they had the offensive firepower last year to be very good, but just weren't put in the right position by the staff to do so.

I disagree with the idea that coaches can't make players look better. Sometimes coaches can make average players look great, ie: Maryville. You think they're athletically superior? No. It's all mental, discipline, and being fundamentally sound.

The fact that he has all the players in position and is opening up the offense has impressed me. The trick plays have been nice too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an impressive win! Thats what makes people argue with you. If rhea wins its because the team we played is awful. If rhea loses its because the coaches are awful. Get a life. I guess if our boys beat Red bank that won't be impressive either. Because Red Bank beat Walker Valley 14-7 @ Red Bank so I guess Red Bank is awful pitiful....etc

It has nothing to do with how Rhea made them look.

Not an impressive win! Thats what makes people argue with you. If rhea wins its because the team we played is awful. If rhea loses its because the coaches are awful. Get a life. I guess if our boys beat Red bank that won't be impressive either. Because Red Bank beat Walker Valley 14-7 @ Red Bank so I guess Red Bank is awful pitiful....etc

It has nothing to do with how Rhea made them look.

I think we're more talented than Red Bank this year, and should beat them. Will it be an impressive win? Well not as impressive as it would have been in years passed when they were the number 2 team in the state, but still a good win. I'm not going to complain when anybody beats Red Bank.

If rhea wins its because the team we played is awful. If rhea loses its because the coaches are awful.

maybe cause that's the truth? I expected a heck of a lot more out of WV than what they showed last night. They don't have the players to run that spread offense. They may be coached worse than us....now that's saying something. Can't overlook anybody either Rhea Co! If my memory serves me correctly Cumberland drove it down our throats a couple of drives but just couldnt stick it in. We need to come out and pound them by about 60 next week before we get into the tough region games.

maybe cause that's the truth? I expected a heck of a lot more out of WV than what they showed last night. They don't have the players to run that spread offense. They may be coached worse than us....now that's saying something. Can't overlook anybody either Rhea Co! If my memory serves me correctly Cumberland drove it down our throats a couple of drives but just couldnt stick it in. We need to come out and pound them by about 60 next week before we get into the tough region games.

Well i would say they dont have a fan worse than you.Good win last night and a great job of our coaching staff having our kids ready to go.Go Eagles!

I never will understand why immature people like you always want to start an argument. The truth is, I believe Coach Cameron, Hampton, Fitzgerald, Mitchell and Davis could have suited up and went out there and beat Walker Valley tonight. It's not an impressive win, and, in all honesty, it proves nothing. We beat Walker Valley every year. They are not a good football program. Sorry to burst your bubble but when we beat a GOOD football team, that's when you can say stuff like that, but anyways, it's glad to know that you approve.

Get a LIFE the only immature person that is full of himself on this thread is you.Like I said before put your ego to the side this is not about you or what you think of anyone's post,this is about RHEA COUNTY FOOTBALL.

FACT- we are 3-0 in region play

FACT- a win is a win is a win

FACT- I can say what I want when I want and there is NOTHING let me repeat so you can understand NOTHING you can do about it

FACT- I will not waste any more of my valuable time responding to your IMMATURITY

If yall can sit here and call coaches stupid and ignorant guess what? You r stupid and ignorant why? Because I think so now there is some of your logic. And oh by the way some in the stands last night said you were stupid and ignorant. Tough region games red bank cant be too tough they just beat walker valley 14-7. And the paper said Brainerd and red bank at halftime was 14-6. They cant be tough. I guess walker valley played a different offense and defense against rhea last night than they did against red bank and the poor coaches walker valley had last night against rhea were different than the ones they had against red bank @ red bank. Your logic is STUPID and IGNORANT!!

I think we're more talented than Red Bank this year, and should beat them. Will it be an impressive win? Well not as impressive as it would have been in years passed when they were the number 2 team in the state, but still a good win. I'm not going to complain when anybody beats Red Bank.

[/if your as smart as you say lets here it. Rhea is more talented than red bank. Which game did you watch red bank play? What offense r they running? How is there kicker? Who r there running backs and wide receivers? what is there base defense? Give me a synopsis of the walker valley red bank game. STUPID and IGNORANT

[/if your as smart as you say lets here it. Rhea is more talented than red bank. Which game did you watch red bank play? What offense r they running? How is there kicker? Who r there running backs and wide receivers? what is there base defense? Give me a synopsis of the walker valley red bank game. STUPID and IGNORANT

Get a LIFE the only immature person that is full of himself on this thread is you.Like I said before put your ego to the side this is not about you or what you think of anyone's post,this is about RHEA COUNTY FOOTBALL.

FACT- we are 3-0 in region play

FACT- a win is a win is a win

FACT- I can say what I want when I want and there is NOTHING let me repeat so you can understand NOTHING you can do about it

FACT- I will not waste any more of my valuable time responding to your IMMATURITY

Fact - Never said it was about me. Explain how I'm full of myself for having an opinion? I never said that I was some amazing coach and knew everything. I'm just saying that there are MANY out there who could do better and bring this program back to where it needs to be.

Fact - I said it was a good win, just against an terrible opponent.

Fact - I never said you couldn't say what you want. You are the one who always goes on the offensive about how I talk negatively about Fitzgerald.

Fact - If, by stating the obvious that Fitzgerald is a terrible coach, we are any less of a fan than you guys are then so be it.

I'm behind those boys 100%. I don't see how you can question that. I would just like to see a disciplined staff who could develop the talent and make the boys play up to their full potential.

Do you guys not remember the 80's? The excitement? Can you not remember how it felt? How the whole community coming together for football? We're 5-1 right now. That excitement is not there like it used to be. You know why? Because everyone knows we are going to beat the teams we should beat and lose to the ones we should lose to. They know we're going to have a decent record in the regular season and make an early exit in the playoffs. It has become the norm. Fitzgerald and Co. have proven their ineptitude over and over again by not being able to help these boys play as good as they should.

Say I'm living in the past, say I'm not a good fan, say whatever you want, but please just don't question whether I'm a fan of not. I promise you no one out there is a bigger supporter of Cameron Tallent, Kevin Revis, Jon Finch, AJ Brown, Caleb Price, Jacob Swafford , Justin Rice and the rest than I am.