Bearden at Science Hill

Knoxville21

lol....you'd be surprised though.......several teams have put out "feelers" about him transferring to their schools....he will be at Bearden his entire hs career....

I doubt if anyone could match Maryville's offer of free Garbage pick up service . Starz n barz Is a Legend in Murvul land /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard last night that Young is moving to Kingsport and will be attending DB next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why would you want him, Waco? You and other DB fans in the other forums (before the season started) said, "That a little unproven soph. was more or less worthless, and I was crazy for saying he mey be the best back in the state."

I will stick to guns and Mr. Young has made them BIG now. He is the best Running Back in the state.

*He is at Bearden for 2 1/2 more seasons. He knows if he goes any where else he will not play a down. Because I will break his legs. Ask him if you ever meet him.

I doubt if anyone could match Maryville's offer of free Garbage pick up service . Starz n barz Is a Legend in Murvul land /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unlike many Native Knoxville players. Mr. Young has a sense of loyality. He is a Bulldog.

Never seen them cheat on the field. Can't prove they cheat off the field. We will just act like every thing is on the level.

I am going to go cry now...

Well , using your logic of " if they're good , they must be cheating " , I guess young Mr. Young needs to be looked at a little closer ... right ? Ya , you wouldn't like it either if someone just randomly threw out a "must be cheating "In your direction either , now would you .

Since you didn't seem to understand this , I'll take the time to explain to you that just like WaCoJaCo , I was throwing a compliment out to your young Mr. Young . Sorry you didn't seem to realize this , I'm sure the other Bulldog fans did . I'll now be on my way , and leave you guys with it .

Well , using your logic of " if they're good , they must be cheating " , I guess young Mr. Young needs to be looked at a little closer ... right ? Ya , you wouldn't like it either if someone just randomly threw out a "must be cheating "In your direction either , now would you .

Since you didn't seem to understand this , I'll take the time to explain to you that just like WaCoJaCo , I was throwing a compliment out to your young Mr. Young . Sorry you didn't seem to realize this , I'm sure the other Bulldog fans did . I'll now be on my way , and leave you guys with it .

OK... Here is where I am coming from...Before the season started In the "Bearden Bulldog" forum. I made some remarks about Devrin Young in a very positive manner. Waco and his DB friends put me through the "ringer" for it.

Now it is my turn to pay them back a little.

As far as Maryville goes. Even Maryville fans "Joke" about recruiting. Such as, Starz and Barz free trash service. You know as well as others, good Football players from other counties have ended up at Maryville, not to mention Blount Co. players that should be attending Heritage or William Blount.

You have the long end of the stick, and good for you guys. I would take full advantage too. But, do not try to convince me that the City of Maryville, produces the players alone to do what you guys have done.

I am not bitter. May be a little jealous.I will speak my true feelings.

If, I came into a Maryville forum and started sharing my views, then bite my head off. But, you started the "Recruiting" conversation in this forum. So, quit being so touchey and stay on your way.

OK... Here is where I am coming from...Before the season started In the "Bearden Bulldog" forum. I made some remarks about Devrin Young in a very positive manner. Waco and his DB friends put me through the "ringer" for it.

Now it is my turn to pay them back a little.

As far as Maryville goes. Even Maryville fans "Joke" about recruiting. Such as, Starz and Barz free trash service. You know as well as others, good Football players from other counties have ended up at Maryville, not to mention Blount Co. players that should be attending Heritage or William Blount.

You have the long end of the stick, and good for you guys. I would take full advantage too. But, do not try to convince me that the City of Maryville, produces the players alone to do what you guys have done.

I am not bitter. May be a little jealous.I will speak my true feelings.

If, I came into a Maryville forum and started sharing my views, then bite my head off. But, you started the "Recruiting" conversation in this forum. So, quit being so touchey and stay on your way.

We joke about it because there's so many losers out there who want to use an excuse , rather than actually put in the hard work that it takes to make a champion . There's a lot of parents out there who see not only excellence on a ball field , but also excellence in the classroom , and excellence in attitude , and excellence in behavior ,and discipline . That's why you see parents MOVING to Maryville , because they want their child to have the best experience possible in their academic and athletic endeavors . Maryville has what any other place could have , but it takes years to develop the never quit attitude in not only young men , but also in a community and it's fans . I was on a state championship team 30 years ago at Maryville , and nothing has changed in these 30 years . Even back then , people from other schools accused us of cheating , while we basically had workouts year round . A loser would rather just think that another team cheats instead of go through the sacrifices that it takes to be a champion . Champions aren't created on Friday nights , they're created in the middle of the Summer at 6AM in the morning over on 825 Lawrence Ave. , Maryville , Tn.

Set your alarm one morning next Summer and come on over to Maryville and see for yourself . You'll see a bunch of young men bursting with pride working their tails off and wanting to be the next ones who bring that trophy home . There , I spoke my true feelings too .

Good luck to your school , the Bearden Bulldogs , and starting next year , maybe our schools will get to know each other a little better.

We joke about it because there's so many losers out there who want to use an excuse , rather than actually put in the hard work that it takes to make a champion . There's a lot of parents out there who see not only excellence on a ball field , but also excellence in the classroom , and excellence in attitude , and excellence in behavior ,and discipline . That's why you see parents MOVING to Maryville , because they want their child to have the best experience possible in their academic and athletic endeavors . Maryville has what any other place could have , but it takes years to develop the never quit attitude in not only young men , but also in a community and it's fans . I was on a state championship team 30 years ago at Maryville , and nothing has changed in these 30 years . Even back then , people from other schools accused us of cheating , while we basically had workouts year round . A loser would rather just think that another team cheats instead of go through the sacrifices that it takes to be a champion . Champions aren't created on Friday nights , they're created in the middle of the Summer at 6AM in the morning over on 825 Lawrence Ave. , Maryville , Tn.

Set your alarm one morning next Summer and come on over to Maryville and see for yourself . You'll see a bunch of young men bursting with pride working their tails off and wanting to be the next ones who bring that trophy home . There , I spoke my true feelings too .

Good luck to your school , the Bearden Bulldogs , and starting next year , maybe our schools will get to know each other a little better.

You don't know how many times, I have read the same cliche in other forums. I would also like to add, this is the 1st time, I have had this debate with any Maryville fan.

Congrats on your State Championship. I mean that with all due respect.

I would also like to remind you. We are in a Bearden/Science Hill forum. Not a Maryville forum. You made a remark, I responded to it. You took offense and I have humored you. No amount of your babble will convince me that Maryville alone produces the players to have a streak that they have had.

I do believe if/when Maryville starts playing schools that are 5A now, when the realignment takes place, reality will set in. If/when that happens, lets us continue this conversation. Deal?

You don't know how many times, I have read the same cliche in other forums. I would also like to add, this is the 1st time, I have had this debate with any Maryville fan.

Congrats on your State Championship. I mean that with all due respect.

I would also like to remind you. We are in a Bearden/Science Hill forum. Not a Maryville forum. You made a remark, I responded to it. You took offense and I have humored you. No amount of your babble will convince me that Maryville alone produces the players to have a streak that they have had.

I do believe if/when Maryville starts playing schools that are 5A now, when the realignment takes place, reality will set in. If/when that happens, lets us continue this conversation. Deal?

Believe me , I've been humoring you all along , I knew you were a kid from the get go , you seemed to want to get it off your chest , I let you . Your welcome .