Bearden at Science Hill

Knoxville21

I think a big difference this year for the Hill is toughness - physical and mental.

Gilligan learned his lesson last year and the Toppers have talked less and worked more over the past year. Add a multi threat like IK and the Hill is much improved.

Toppers by ten.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone hates on Smith, but regardless of his game planning, his workouts have been successful apparently. Sounds like there is speed and strength all over the field. Counter that with a superstar and a "nobody believes in us" mentality , sounds like every week no one picks them to win, except for jctopper, and you got a team that is hungry. I pick SH.

SH-24

Your Bearden's good-14

Should be an exciting Homecoming night at Memorial Stadium.

Most definitely. I'm excited. If you happen to get down here a little early, take a trip down North Roan Street to the Red Pig BBQ across from Kroger. The finest game day BBQ you will get, and they'll usually let you bring it in the stadium with you if you want to eat it during the game.

Could someone post the score and some stats on here after the game? I don't get the chance to listen let alone go to games.

Didn't get to go to the game, but the JC Press lists a score as 21-3 Bearden. Coach T has the same score. If true, a good win for a young Bearden team. Haven't seen any stats yet though. Good Luck to SH the rest of the year. Go Bearden!

I heard last night that Young is moving to Kingsport and will be attending DB next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Easy now Waco Cap1 might have a say in that, he is pretty tight with Gilligan and the Toppers. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I heard last night that Young is moving to Kingsport and will be attending DB next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol....you'd be surprised though.......several teams have put out "feelers" about him transferring to their schools....he will be at Bearden his entire hs career....