Stratford vs. Whites Creek

60spartans

Any predictions?

My pick is for Stratford to win by 14.

This is battle for the last three playoff spot in a tight Region 5-4a.

the last three?? hillsboro have not won the region yet. they struggle with tullahoma every year. whites creek getting on track and they still can pull the upset. but as for this game......shs 40

wchs 32..............no defence in this one air attack by stratford, ground by whites creek

the last three?? hillsboro have not won the region yet. they struggle with tullahoma every year. whites creek getting on track and they still can pull the upset. but as for this game......shs 40

wchs 32..............no defence in this one air attack by stratford, ground by whites creek

You right Hillsboro has struggle to beat Tullahoma the last two years so region is still wide open.

Tullahoma has beaten HHS once in the last 7 years (in 2004 when HHS went 9-4 and lost to Stratford in the 1st round of the playoffs), but Tullahoma has been the most consistently good team in the region other than HHS over the course of the last 7 years, so I suppose HHS typically "struggles" to beat Tullahoma moreso than most teams in the region.

Tullahoma always fields a solid team and they typically throw the ball better than anyone else that HHS plays in the region. However, it would be pure shock by any measure for Tullahoma to come to John Koen Stadium and upset the Burros this year. I would expect it to require Hillsboro to turn the ball over at least 2-3 times for it to happen.

Whites Creek has beaten Tullahoma this year. If they win this one then they are pretty much locked into the playoffs. I like the way Law's team plays defense. They gave Hunters Lane fits.

Stratford has beaten Lawrence Co. this year. If they win this one and can beat Tullahoma down the line then they'll be a #3 seed at worst come playoff time. The Spartans have a powerful offensive football team. They can score on anyone.

This is an easy pick. Low scoring game = Whites Creek; High scoring shootout = Stratford /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whites Creek has beaten Tullahoma this year. If they win this one then they are pretty much locked into the playoffs. I like the way Law's team plays defense. They gave Hunters Lane fits.

Stratford has beaten Lawrence Co. this year. If they win this one and can beat Tullahoma down the line then they'll be a #3 seed at worst come playoff time. The Spartans have a powerful offensive football team. They can score on anyone.

This is an easy pick. Low scoring game = Whites Creek; High scoring shootout = Stratford /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree.

I guess it was not so easy a pick. 53 points is a high scoring game. Congrats to Coach Law and the Cobras and good luck in the playoffs. Winner of Stratford/Tullahoma gets 4th. Book it.