South Pittsburg Vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

o.k. I have read all these posts from different people about the Whitwell vs. South Pittsburg game tonight and people putting the Tigers down and saying how they need to work hard...these kids DO work hard all the time! When you have had three different coaches in three years it is hard to build up a program. These kids have to learn new things every year...and are still learning. These kids are so excited EVERYTIME they go out on the field even though they probably expect to lose tonight to SP they will go out on that field and work hard and do they best they can. I, for one, am going to the game tonight and show my Tiger pride!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.k. I have read all these posts from different people about the Whitwell vs. South Pittsburg game tonight and people putting the Tigers down and saying how they need to work hard...these kids DO work hard all the time! When you have had three different coaches in three years it is hard to build up a program. These kids have to learn new things every year...and are still learning. These kids are so excited EVERYTIME they go out on the field even though they probably expect to lose tonight to SP they will go out on that field and work hard and do they best they can. I, for one, am going to the game tonight and show my Tiger pride!

Look at it this way, they can always say they got to play against the state champs.

That's the ole football spirit!!!!Maybe you can rub off on some of the players up there. First of all those big boy's on the line need to get a little tougher..

I have to take my hat off to Whitwell, They have not called wanting to forfit the game yet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !

This will be a beat down. You know as well as I do that the SP backfield wants to get back on track tonight ( and they will ). I am looking for 500+ yards of offense tonight from SP. Whitwell has some big ol' boys on their team, but they are soft. When you go into Jasper and let someone run the ball 6 times and get 220+ yards thats saying something about your team! I don't think they play as hard as they should be playing, and if they do decide to play hard tonight the score will still be 70-0.

I sure hope that you don't beat them by 70 points even though I know that you could.

Well, SP is a run oriented team with a half a dozen backs that can score anytime they touch the ball. They also have 3 receivers that can score anytime they touch. What do you suggest? Punt on 1st down?