Jefferson County @ Karns

Warlock

5 TURNOVERS: 3 LOST FUMBLES AND 2 INTS.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO A ONCE PROUD PROGRAM?

HAS JEFFERSON COUNTY FOOTBALL COME TO THIS???

IS THIS PROGRAM ON LIFE SUPPORT ?

IS THE PROGRAM TURNING INTO THE TYPE OF FOOTBALL THAT IS PLAYED NORTH OF THE HOLSTON WHERE

ANOTHER PROGRAM IS TRYING TO PLAY AAA FOOTBALL?

IF THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TURN THIS AROUND, HOW FAR ARE WE FROM BEING

THE COCKE COUNTY OF THE FUTURE ?

I THINK COACH ANDERSON IS DOING ALL HE CAN DO, BUT IN THE EYES OF OTHERS YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS

THE ASSISTANTS AROUND YOU.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they're still sore up in Kingsport. No pun intended.

Hilarious!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a bunch of losers! Yea some of us are still PO.You and Warlock are a joke.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Bye Bye /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

5 TURNOVERS: 3 LOST FUMBLES AND 2 INTS.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO A ONCE PROUD PROGRAM?

HAS JEFFERSON COUNTY FOOTBALL COME TO THIS???

IS THIS PROGRAM ON LIFE SUPPORT ?

IS THE PROGRAM TURNING INTO THE TYPE OF FOOTBALL THAT IS PLAYED NORTH OF THE HOLSTON WHERE

ANOTHER PROGRAM IS TRYING TO PLAY AAA FOOTBALL?

IF THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TURN THIS AROUND, HOW FAR ARE WE FROM BEING

THE COCKE COUNTY OF THE FUTURE ?

I THINK COACH ANDERSON IS DOING ALL HE CAN DO, BUT IN THE EYES OF OTHERS YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS

THE ASSISTANTS AROUND YOU.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, things are getting to be a pretty bad state of affairs. No team should be as bad offensively as we are, and it seems we're getting worse and worse as the season goes along(outside of Cocke Co which isn't worth bragging about)

Yep, things are getting to be a pretty bad state of affairs. No team should be as bad offensively as we are, and it seems we're getting worse and worse as the season goes along(outside of Cocke Co which isn't worth bragging about)

And I think the problem is the defense. They can't stop anybody, especially when they need to. Defensive co-ordinator needs to get it going or there needs to be changes. They're just sad on that side of the ball. I've never seen a Jeff Co. team give up so many points game in and game out.

Yes, the offense gives up way too many turnovers, but winning starts on the defensive side of the ball.

Hilarious!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a bunch of losers! Yea some of us are still PO.You and Warlock are a joke.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Bye Bye /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quote

Say what you like,plowboy, but we will have the last laugh watching D-B NOT win a state championship AGAIN and it may not get past the first round !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha who's laughing now? boo ho booho boo ho.It don't matter if we do go in the first round we beat thugerson co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The kind of logic that will lead to you going out in the 1st round

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha who's laughing now? boo ho booho boo ho.It don't matter if we do go in the first round we beat thugerson co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You would rather beat Jefferson County than win the first round in the playoffs ????

What a pitiful Indian fan you are!!!

I am glad you are one of them !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And I think the problem is the defense. They can't stop anybody, especially when they need to. Defensive co-ordinator needs to get it going or there needs to be changes. They're just sad on that side of the ball. I've never seen a Jeff Co. team give up so many points game in and game out.

Yes, the offense gives up way too many turnovers, but winning starts on the defensive side of the ball.

If they get past the D line look out. 28 points a game is not acceptable. Karns was 24 but they missed 4 extra point attempts. The DBs are playing the ball not the player. Also WHY DO WE NOT JAM THE WR AT THE LINE??????? Slow them up so the DL and LBs can put pressure on the QB.

At great example of whats going on can be found here http://www.knoxnews.com/news/prepxtra/

Lower right side game videos. Watch how Karns' RB runs up the middle through 5 tackle attmepts. Great footage cause his running head on into the camera. Better footage than what you get from the press box!

#26 set a record for KO returns in middle school, was the freshman MVP for special teams, one of the fastest on the team. Why is he not on KO return??

Why do the kids practice new plays but never run them in the game???

AND WHY DID JC PARENTS SHUT DOWN THE RIOT AT THE GAME???? Players tried to get the RIOT to stand up and cheer and they told the players that some parents called the police on them cause they couldn't see. I HOPE THEY GOT THIER MONEY"S WORTH!!! Nice job MAMAW. Next time stay home. Better yet, Cagle needs to reserve a spot for the Riot just like they do the band to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

I hope, the fans want, the players need to see some big changes this week in practice. What have we got to lose???