RBS vs MtJuliet Christian

lilvol

Xstunt, what have you seen that would make you believe that this team could beat anyone? getting it together starts at the top!

If games lasted five minutes they may have a shot. O and 10 once again. It may be a new day in RBS, but it is the same old Friday nights. I went by their (RBS) pracitce the other day, I could not find all of this hard work that I have been hearing about. I seen a few players "attempting" to run a couple of laps around the field (they were unsuccessful). I seen some coaches throwing a football to eachother, and a bunch of girls hanging out. I did not see anyone driving sleds, tackling dummies, running drills, or anything that I would call hard work. I am not bashing the kids, But it is what it is. I will say that the facility looked better than it has in years. I am tired of hearing about how hard these guys are working, when the only thing that seems to be working hard is a few players mouths on coach T. You want to see hard working football players, come down the road To Celina. Here is where you will see how hard work equals wins on Friday nights.

finally, someone else says what I have been saying for two weeks on coach t. RBS should beat MJCA based on talent level but they won't because they DO NOT WORK IN PRACTICE! Every time I say that RBS does it all wrong, a ton of RBS sympathisers get on here and tell me that I wouldn't want to be in RBS' shoes. Get a real coach that wants to do it, with a real plan, and RBS would win 3-4 games a year. They should beat MJCA everytime they play them.

MJCA 28

RBS 12

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xstunt, what have you seen that would make you believe that this team could beat anyone? getting it together starts at the top!

If games lasted five minutes they may have a shot. O and 10 once again. It may be a new day in RBS, but it is the same old Friday nights. I went by their (RBS) pracitce the other day, I could not find all of this hard work that I have been hearing about. I seen a few players "attempting" to run a couple of laps around the field (they were unsuccessful). I seen some coaches throwing a football to eachother, and a bunch of girls hanging out. I did not see anyone driving sleds, tackling dummies, running drills, or anything that I would call hard work. I am not bashing the kids, But it is what it is. I will say that the facility looked better than it has in years. I am tired of hearing about how hard these guys are working, when the only thing that seems to be working hard is a few players mouths on coach T. You want to see hard working football players, come down the road To Celina. Here is where you will see how hard work equals wins on Friday nights.

IT IS A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY, & i agree its the same old friday nights but who can start a team and it be successful in 1 year, unless u have a great coach like Vince Lombardi guess google & whom ever else is still complaining because we haven't won & we r not practicing hard enough & the boys r just doing what they r told !!! that might be why they r not winning, they r doing what they r told or not doing what they r told, only the boys & coaches themselves know !!! but i guess we all have an opinion !!!!!! We Want A Win !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!

as long as they r trying they can get a WIN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> if they believe in themselves it can be done !! the boys r coming into this season with a big streak that everyone is holding over their heads!! all u hear is can the Bulldogs break the streak!! it doesn't matter if they break the streak what matters is that they get a win and not just a win alot of wins, it can be done if everyone gets on the same page !! i can't wait 4 football night in Mt. Juliet /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> hope everyone comes out in support and no one on either side has any injuries /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Go Bulldogs !!!

!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

IT IS A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY, & i agree its the same old friday nights but who can start a team and it be successful in 1 year, unless u have a great coach like Vince Lombardi guess google & whom ever else is still complaining because we haven't won & we r not practicing hard enough & the boys r just doing what they r told !!! that might be why they r not winning, they r doing what they r told or not doing what they r told, only the boys & coaches themselves know !!! but i guess we all have an opinion !!!!!! We Want A Win !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!

I do believe the coach and fans promised wins if a change was made. It was and the results are the same. Consistancy among coaches would go a long way in making the team winners on the field. I hear the supporters are now calling for Baughn to be replaced, so I guess he was not the answer to the Bulldogs woes. Hopefully they will get on track Friday night at MJCS, but I doubt it if they play and the game is called like it has been all season long. If RBS doesn't win at MJCS then there battle cry can be wait until next year!!

I do believe the coach and fans promised wins if a change was made. It was and the results are the same. Consistancy among coaches would go a long way in making the team winners on the field. I hear the supporters are now calling for Baughn to be replaced, so I guess he was not the answer to the Bulldogs woes. Hopefully they will get on track Friday night at MJCS, but I doubt it if they play and the game is called like it has been all season long. If RBS doesn't win at MJCS then there battle cry can be wait until next year!!

I know an up an coming coach that wants this job. He would do very well at RBS.

I know an up an coming coach that wants this job. He would do very well at RBS.

macauthor, where was u at in the beginning !! when RBS was looking for a coach ? was u writing your book ? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

its a little too late this season but put in the application for next year, unless baughn is coming back= /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

`````IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!`````

I don't know lilvol, I only make it through there occasionally. I sure hope that every practice is not like the one I saw. No, good looks do not win ball games, but it does show that something is changing at RBS. Hopefully they can pull all their support and force the school to hire a coach that knows football and can point this team in the right direction.

They have a few coaches who do know football and is doing everything they can to end the losing streak. They cannot play the game for the boys but the boys know why they are not winning. They have been working on something all this week and hopefully everyone will see a big difference this Friday but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. We as supporters are there all the time and see everything they have been doing and know exactly what is wrong but are in no position to change anything it can only be done by the ones in charge. GO BULLDOGS PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN WIN AND IT COMES FROM THE LOVE OF THE GAME WITH HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY U WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING SERIOUS , WE GONNA WIN THE NEXT 5 GAMES AND GO TO THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!!! WELL IT SOUNDS GOOD ANYWAY !!!! it could HAPPEN !! look at the TITANS 4-0 how many years did it take them to get to where they r ??????? the dawgs r tired of losing and ready to win, with the support of the fans backing them, its coming just when u least expect it !!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!!

HEY U WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING SERIOUS , WE GONNA WIN THE NEXT 5 GAMES AND GO TO THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!!! WELL IT SOUNDS GOOD ANYWAY !!!! it could HAPPEN !! look at the TITANS 4-0 how many years did it take them to get to where they r ??????? the dawgs r tired of losing and ready to win, with the support of the fans backing them, its coming just when u least expect it !!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!!

I'm right there with you dawgs2008 I know what the boys are capbale of and if they just stick to what they have been saying all this wk this could be the tale that tells it all. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!