HERITAGE @ Soddy Daisy

scoot91

I was thinking along the lines of Oak Ridge, Farracut, Ooltewah.

I havent seen you all play yet but from what I have heard, I don't think you will have any trouble with Oak Ridge. Unless you have to play them @ Oak Ridge.......Then you play 16 on 11. Its hard to win like that..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

I hope Heritage comes in with a good game plan and great attitude this week. They should have all but one player back from injuries, so they should be prepared. Jared Price will be back at running back and Costner will be a big help on the line. I don't think Garland will get play this week but hopefully he can play next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to both teams............GO MOUNTAINEERS....

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have to play them @ Oak Ridge.......Then you play 16 on 11. Its hard to win like that..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

so true... so very true. soddy always has extra pressure on the players to win homecoming. this being the homecoming i think the trojans win. not sure how close it will be. but im sure that EK will have them plenty prepared after the Hixson game nearly got away

Heritage has had some good practice this week and looks ready to go. The kids seem to be upbeat and full of life. I just hope they can keep it up through the game. I am looking for a good outing and a win for the Mountaineers..................... Good Luck Boys....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so Soddy Daisy won 33-6

but thats not the important thing here. young man from Heritage was seriously hurt in the final 2 minutes of the game. i would much appreciate it if somebody from the school would let us know his progress when it becomes available. he will be in the hearts and prayers of all soddy players and fans

so Soddy Daisy won 33-6

but thats not the important thing here. young man from Heritage was seriously hurt in the final 2 minutes of the game. i would much appreciate it if somebody from the school would let us know his progress when it becomes available. he will be in the hearts and prayers of all soddy players and fans

And it was a very senseless injury. Why does the Soddy coach pull his 2's after they have been on the field for several plays and put his 1's back in with a 21 point lead and less than 2 minutes to go. This isn't the BCS. Decisions like that are just asking for injuries to either side. Maybe you should include the ability to make rational coaching decisions in your prayers.

And it was a very senseless injury. Why does the Soddy coach pull his 2's after they have been on the field for several plays and put his 1's back in with a 21 point lead and less than 2 minutes to go. This isn't the BCS. Decisions like that are just asking for injuries to either side. Maybe you should include the ability to make rational coaching decisions in your prayers.

The reason is the Heritage coach left his 1's on the field and was pouding the 2's of Soddy looked like some possible late hits as well with Heritage receiving a pesonal foul penalty for a late hit after Soddy put the 2's in the game for the first series. Decisions ??