Soddy Daisy vs Chattanooga Christian

ndsoccer88

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody here see the Hixson, CCS game? That 1-0 score is "surprising."

Not really when you think about it. Both coaches agreed upon making things a little more interesting so they played field hockey with the soccer ball. Experiment was pretty cool for the fans. Boring for the keeps.

Soddy gets 1 goal.

CCS gets 1 goal.

Coniglio scores 4 during halftime.

I believe the game is at CCS 7 p.m. Soddy-Daisy is tough. Should be a good game. Wish Soddy was playing Baylor this year.

CCS wins 1-0 on a PK in the second half.

Soddy played Baylor in a pre-season game this year. It was a barn burner of a game in which Baylor won 2-0, with a halftime score of 0-0.

MVM I was at that preseason game and was impressed by the Soddy Daisy team. I have not seen CCS yet but they are having a great year but have not played as hard a schedule yet as Soddy Daisy it seems.

This is a really hard game to pick....but here it goes.

Soddy Daisy 2

CCS 1

Soddy played Baylor in a pre-season game this year. It was a barn burner of a game in which Baylor won 2-0, with a halftime score of 0-0.

Ndsoccer88 thanks for starting the thread, because I would not have started it. This is a very special game for me personally and while I'll be rooting for Soddy, I will try to hold my comments to myself for this game.

DonC posted earlier about many of the girls of Baylor and ND playing together on same club teams through out their careers....Well it's the same here. Alot of these girls got their start playing club ball at Middle Valley (u-10 thru u-13) with an over-weight over bearing coach who had alot of help from Misses over bearing coach and Justforfun379. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The players that came thru during that time are:

For CCS

Erin Rice

Tiffany Sullivan

Rebecca Whiteside

Hannah Farlett

Chauncey Simmons

For Soddy

Rachel Albrecht

Callie Estes

Laura Lee Clark

Liz Geier

Brooke Hensley

Kadie Hillis

Dakota Johnson

Kayleigh Todd

Kelly O'Berg

Good Luck to all these girls.

MVM, see if you can get a group shot of these girls after the game. Sometimes emotions run high after a game but it would be nice if it works out.