Soddy Daisy vs Chattanooga Christian

ndsoccer88

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVM you usually start these threads but I will start it this time.

A very good one loss Soddy Daisy team plays undefeated but twice tied CCS this Thursday night. I am not sure where the game is being played though.

Thoughts, predictions of the game?

Eurosport show the game at CCS. Don't know much about CCS, but Soddy gave Riverdale one heck of a game. Looking at common opponents I give the edge to Soddy, say 2-1.

I have not seen Soddy Daisy or CCS play this year but from scores and opponents it appears that Soddy Daisy has a very good goalie as well.

From looking at schedules it also appears that SDHS has had a tougher schedule to date.

CCS is playing at home so they get home field advantage......but I'll go with

Soddy Daisy 2

CCS 1

1. SDHS has not played a quality opponent on the road. Advantage CCS.

2. CCS has an outstanding GK. Advantage CCS.

CCS 1

SDHS 0

MVM you usually start these threads but I will start it this time.

A very good one loss Soddy Daisy team plays undefeated but twice tied CCS this Thursday night. I am not sure where the game is being played though.

Thoughts, predictions of the game?

Ndsoccer88 thanks for starting the thread, because I would not have started it. This is a very special game for me personally and while I'll be rooting for Soddy, I will try to hold my comments to myself for this game.

DonC posted earlier about many of the girls of Baylor and ND playing together on same club teams through out their careers....Well it's the same here. Alot of these girls got their start playing club ball at Middle Valley (u-10 thru u-13) with an over-weight over bearing coach who had alot of help from Misses over bearing coach and Justforfun379. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The players that came thru during that time are:

For CCS

Erin Rice

Tiffany Sullivan

Rebecca Whiteside

Hannah Farlett

Chauncey Simmons

For Soddy

Rachel Albrecht

Callie Estes

Laura Lee Clark

Liz Geier

Brooke Hensley

Kadie Hillis

Dakota Johnson

Kayleigh Todd

Kelly O'Berg

Good Luck to all these girls.

When you have those kind of connections it makes it all the more exciting for players and fans. It also adds more stress it seems.

Both teams are having great years but from the schedule I looked at.....CCS has not played as difficult a schedule as Soddy Daisy. I think this will help SD but obviously CCS has home field advantage.

I imagine it will be a very close game. My prediction is:

Soddy 2

CCS 1

Ndsoccer88 thanks for starting the thread, because I would not have started it. This is a very special game for me personally and while I'll be rooting for Soddy, I will try to hold my comments to myself for this game.

DonC posted earlier about many of the girls of Baylor and ND playing together on same club teams through out their careers....Well it's the same here. Alot of these girls got their start playing club ball at Middle Valley (u-10 thru u-13) with an over-weight over bearing coach who had alot of help from Misses over bearing coach and Justforfun379. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The players that came thru during that time are:

For CCS

Erin Rice

Tiffany Sullivan

Rebecca Whiteside

Hannah Farlett

Chauncey Simmons

For Soddy

Rachel Albrecht

Callie Estes

Laura Lee Clark

Liz Geier

Brooke Hensley