Green Wave @ Indians

newbeginnings7601

The Indians are comeing off a big win aganist Watertown who is in 4-1A which is not an easy region but this friday night they get to face the Midway Greenwave who they have not beaten in the past 5 years but in just this season alone Midway is outscoreing oppents 157-75 while Oneida is out scoreing oppents 207-57 so a big difference there as Oneida has something that they havent had in a while they have got speed and that will hurt Midway cause they wont be able to stop the run game cause Oneida can come at you from all angels of the field and you have to be able to stop all of them and on Defense Oneida has got a excellent defense this year as they have held every oppent under 20 points and with the teams oneida has played that is not bad at all and this friday night will be a test but the indians have the team to stop the streak at 5 years im picking the indians big cause midway is in for a rude awaking when they come to Dr M.E. Thompson Field as the Orange and White will pack the stands and cheer there indians on to a victory and move to 7-0 dont let me down Big Orange, and just a little stat Oneida is averageing 296.4 rushing yards a game according to a local tv station.

Oneida- 42

Midway- 7

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is for sure , them midway boys are disaplined. you can't get them to respond .

Its like none of them have access to the internet.

then again they are south of the river , they may not have signal down there.

They keep it to themselves , they thought they were very strong last year and chattered a little, but they don't say much. Really not much to say, you just have to slow down Ray Ray. Pretty tough job.

I'll say it again, Oneida is the best team in A east Tennessee.

They should go undefeated in region play.

They should make it to quarterfinals, maybe even semi's.

Anything less than Region champs is a letdown.

Quite possible they can make it to State, with a little bit of luck.

Clean the glass on the trophy case and clear a spot for REGION CHAMPION plaque and a spot for 2008 STATE CHAMPION gold ball!

PCC

The Indians are comeing off a big win aganist Watertown who is in 4-1A which is not an easy region but this friday night they get to face the Midway Greenwave who they have not beaten in the past 5 years but in just this season alone Midway is outscoreing oppents 157-75 while Oneida is out scoreing oppents 207-57 so a big difference there as Oneida has something that they havent had in a while they have got speed and that will hurt Midway cause they wont be able to stop the run game cause Oneida can come at you from all angels of the field and you have to be able to stop all of them and on Defense Oneida has got a excellent defense this year as they have held every oppent under 20 points and with the teams oneida has played that is not bad at all and this friday night will be a test but the indians have the team to stop the streak at 5 years im picking the indians big cause midway is in for a rude awaking when they come to Dr M.E. Thompson Field as the Orange and White will pack the stands and cheer there indians on to a victory and move to 7-0 dont let me down Big Orange, and just a little stat Oneida is averageing 296.4 rushing yards a game according to a local tv station.

Oneida- 42

Midway- 7

That is the longest sentence I believe I have ever seen.

Oneida- 42

Midway- 7

Lets see here? I before E, except after C, and no E before words ending in ing. Example, comeing=coming, outscoreing=outscoring. And by the way, look out for those "angels of the field" they can be deadly!

I do agree by the way. This Oneida team is special. Good players, great coaches, and all the intangibles.

This is a good test for the Indians. Midway was impressive last week especially!

Oneida: 20

Midway: 6