Class A State Champions 08/09

midtensportsfan

Glad to see you are alive and well, see ya in just a few days /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You to ole boy...GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is good to be back. It will not be much longer until basketball season gets started back. I am not going to make any predictions yet on who will be in the state championship. I do hope it will be Clarkrange and JC in the state championship again and JC winning gold once again, but I will not make a prediction yet. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My money is on the reigning state champions to repeat with Clarkrange once again bringing home the silver. Yeah i know about the new "transfer" or atleast thats what everyone from Clarkrange is calling her. I'm sure we won't hear the whining and crying like we did last year out of C'range or will we? Don't think JC will beat C'range 5 times again like they did last year but will win the one that counts and that will be the one for the G O L D!!!!!! Brown will once again outcoach Rogers as he has done on a regular basis. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! Ahh its good to be BACK!!!!!!!

Has someone else transferred???? I have not been on in months but it is not surprising.

Maybe we should pick the top 2 teams and the top 6 players in the state and allow those top 6 to transfer to which of the top 2 teams they want to play for. OH? Sorry. It is already happening. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pick the best team out there, transfer your daughter, give her a chance to get a state title. From the basketball book on parenting.

Did you hear the big news coming out of Jackson County.

Jackson County and Clark Range were going to combine their teams this year but they couldnt agree on two things.

1. Who would be the coach.

2. where to keep the Gold Ball.

So both schools agreed to go back to the way its always been and just keep picking the girls who you want from neighboring schools. Both coaches agreed that they like to old way better.