Hendersonville

Verb58

Apparently Hville will have to give up the wins, but they won't count as losses???

I don't really see how that could work, but that is what I've been told at least. Also, Coach Hatfield is planning to appeal this just as Hunter's Lane did at the end of last year because this student was told that he would be eligible at the beginning of the season.

This would really hurt if they do go through though, especially with that Hillwood game being a region game.

Apparently Hville will have to give up the wins, but they won't count as losses???

I don't really see how that could work, but that is what I've been told at least. Also, Coach Hatfield is planning to appeal this just as Hunter's Lane did at the end of last year because this student was told that he would be eligible at the beginning of the season.

This would really hurt if they do go through though, especially with that Hillwood game being a region game.

As I understand it H-ville doesn't get credit for either win, nor do DC or Hillwood. They both still have a loss while H-ville goes to a record of 2-1 and 1-0. It puts a bit more pressure to get that win back from somewhere or if there is a tie you could really miss out without that win counting.

So Hillwood is 0-2 in the region, and Hendersonville is 1-0? Am I understanding this correctly?

Well, all Hendersonville has to do now is win out the the rest of the season probably if they want the region championship. Glad they caught this early on though.

Sorry to hear that for the team but come playoff time any team from that region be it HVILLE or The Green Wave will be blown away by the boys from franklin ,Ravenwood,Brentwood,Cent or Indy -

what really stinks for hendersonville is that the kid played 2 plays against dickson county and 1 against hillwood and hillwood scored on that play

I completely agree, it stinks that because a kid plays in two blowout games, it will cost Hendersonville 2 wins. But I mean, if the kid was ineligible, then he is ineligible. I said last year that it was lame when Hunter's Lane got their wins back after that whole fiasco, and I don't expect Hendersonville to get any wins back this season. But here's the deal Commandos, just win the rest of your games and you don't have to worry about those forfeits.