How good is Grace

harrimanboy13

Well Grace has got all their Little League teams they've played out of the way can they play with some real ball teams now? Hampton is down but honestly I think the competition Hampton has faced this year will help them against Grace tomorrow seeing as how Grace has played nobody! Look for Hampton to knock Grace off their little thrown. And look for that so called great Grace offense to be stopped right real quick! I take Hampton by 10

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Grace has got all their Little League teams they've played out of the way can they play with some real ball teams now? Hampton is down but honestly I think the competition Hampton has faced this year will help them against Grace tomorrow seeing as how Grace has played nobody! Look for Hampton to knock Grace off their little thrown. And look for that so called great Grace offense to be stopped right real quick! I take Hampton by 10

Hampton will have this game in hand by half time. Hampton by atleast 21 .

Grace has struggled with some of the weaker teams in the first half, that in my opinion is why they have run up the scores , so they look more competitive .

How good is Grace, on the East side ,I'd rank them about 11th , could be alittle better or worse. I'm not trying to hurt feelings or stir up trouble. As many of you would know, I've kept up with 1a football for several years, I'm generally pretty acurate.

Does that mean that 75% of the time your are 82% accurate /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How good is Grace, on the East side ,I'd rank them about 11th , could be alittle better or worse. I'm not trying to hurt feelings or stir up trouble. As many of you would know, I've kept up with 1a football for several years, I'm generally pretty acurate.

I'd probably agree with you there as far as the east goes but not any higher than 11.

I'd probably agree with you there as far as the east goes but not any higher than 11.

Yeah ,I sort of went through the 4 regions and actually gave Grace the benefit of doubt in a few cases. Its really hard to tell with the schedule they've had. I do know that Oneida had a much easier time with Oakdale and Coalfield.

Well now that all the little cupcakes are done for Grace how will they fare in region play? They're gonna get a tough test tonight against a tough Hampton team that will not show any mercy to Grace plus Hampton has a huge regular season region winning streak going! I think from the competition Hampton has faced will help them as they blow past Grace

27-20 Hampton gets the win

We're the #1 ranked offense in the state, so that tells you that we are very good. Didn't Harriman lose to Greenbcak a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a long time? Harriman has already lost two games and will lose several more.

listen my man..... like the guy said in the other post you have not done very well in the first half...... and then after the other teams get tired...Grace try to run it up to my your self look better..... Listen hampton dont get tired... they play better and harder the second half than the first half.... hampton has always been a second half team becuse the other teams get tired of getting hit in the mouth the whole game...

just so you would kno.... D-Bag